1

"there you go." jisung said, putting hyunjin's luggage by the door. "thanks ji," the older replied as he put down the boxes he carried. "looks like my roommate isn't there yet." hyunjin added,  glancing around and sighing, a little nervous.

"don't worry, he can't be worse than mine. my roommate is none other than lee minho. he keeps winking and flirting with me." jisung said rolling his eyes, making the blonde giggle. "i mean at least he's hot." hyunjin replied, earning a scoff from the younger. (a/n: hyunjin spitting facts lmao)

"anyways i'm gonna let you settle in. i'm just down the hallway if you need anything." jisung waved his friend goodbye and made his way to his own dorm. hyunjin closed the door and started unpacking.

a/n: this is what the dorm looks like so screenshot or something idk cuz i suck at explaining 💃

after about an hour of organizing his stuff, hyunjin heard knocking on the door. he glanced at his phone. 7:14pm. i hope he doesn't hate me, he thought, putting his hair in a half pony.

he made his way to the door and opened it, revealing a dark blue haired boy. when he looked up from his phone, his fox-like eyes met hyunjin, who was blown away by his looks.

"hi." the older awkwardly said, moving out of the way to let the boy in. "hey." the younger responded nonchalantly, putting his luggage by the unoccupied bed. hyunjin closed the door and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

hyunjin made his way to his bed, plopping down on it. "so what's your name?" the younger asked, emptying his luggage and putting his clothes in the drawers. "i'm hyunjin." the blonde answered, eyes not leaving the younger. he's so hot what the fuck.

"are you not gonna ask for my name?" the younger teased, knowing the older was staring. "oh yeah sorry, what's your name?" hyunjin asked shyly.

"i'm jeongin." the boy responded. hyunjin nodded and jeongin put his now empty luggage under the bed. "let's eat? i'm starving."

. . .

three days had gone by, and the two had gotten a little more comfortable with each other. their relationship mostly being jeongin teasing the older. classes also had started and they turned out having many classes together, thanks the author.

hyunjin and jeongin entered their dorm after a long day. "i'm gonna take a shower." jeongin said. throwing his bag on his bed. the blonde nodded in response and sat at the end of his bed, unlocking his phone.

jisung

yo watchu doing tomorrow night?

you 😏

ew that's gay-

jisung you're literally gay-
whatever
nothing why?

jackson's throwing a party 😏

tf that gotta do with me

we have to go!
it'll be fun!!

i'm guessing i don't have
a choice?

nope 😄

fine.

YAY!!
seen

. . .

jeongin turned off the water and got out of the shower. he dried himself up with a towel and put on his favourite earrings – not that he was going anywhere, he just liked looking good in front of hyunjin.

he wrapped the towel around his hips/waist (a/n: yk what i mean lol) and checked himself out in the mirror one last time before leaving the bathroom.

at the sound of footsteps, hyunjin looked up, seeing the half-naked boy combing his hand through his wet hair. his muscles on full display for hyunjin. "oh wow." he let out at the sight, covering his mouth immediately after realizing what he said.

"enjoying the view?" jeongin smirked.
"no." hyunjin deadpanned.
"no?" the younger teased.
"well, yes but- WAIT NO-" jeongin only chuckled, grabbing a tight black t-shirt, light grey sweatpants and underwear.

he turned to hyunjin who was still staring. "are you gonna watch while i strip or..?" the blonde dramatically turned around, also to hide his obvious blush.

. . .

a/n: i don't know what i'm doing help jackson throwing the party lmao i had to