The Beginning of the End

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NINJAGO OR THE CHARACTERS, JUST THE PLOT!

Hello everyone! Sorry that this chapter is late, I actually forgot to write half of this, so I had to work to write this..... and I might have forgot it was upload day. 😅 This is now the first chapter! Just to let you know, everything will be pretty chill right now. Not much excitement. On that note, let's get started!
——————————————————————————
"You-you were corrupted by the Krumpus?!"

"You fool, I am the Krumpus."

~4 Years Earlier
——————————————————————————
Lloyds POV

"Hey! It's my turn!"

I chuckled as I watch Cole steal the controller from Kai.

"Too bad flames for brains, I'm going," he teased as he started to load in his character.

For right now, Jay has constantly been winning games. He's beaten, Kai, Cole, Zane, Nya and.. that's it. He had a really close match with me but, I stand victorious.

Jay looked over at his opponent and laughed.

"Back for more mud slug?" He joked and as he picked his character. A blue man that seemed to be wearing... pajamas? I shake my head in amusement as I look over to Cole.

He seems to be debating through two characters. One that seems to have black raven hair and a completely black outfit or a cowboy. In the end, he picks the man in the black outfit.

"Finally! It took you 5 minutes just to pick a character!" Jay whines loudly.

"Hey! You need to feel confident when playing!" Cole defended.

"Whatever. You are going down!" Jay challenges confidently as he picks a map.

They end up picking an ice map, attempting to get some sort of advantage on Cole. What advantage is WAY beyond me AND the FSM.

Ready? Set, go!

As soon as the game starts, they harshly start hitting buttons.

Jay kicks Cole's character in the stomach and they fall on the ground. Cole's character 'the raven,' quickly gets back up and hits Jays character 'the sleeper' with a twirling, kick to the neck.

I wince at the powerful blow.

"Hey! I showed you that move!" Jay protests.

"And I used it," Cole stated simply.

Jay snorted at Cole's calm attitude and went to kick Cole's character in the stomach. I chuckle lightly but watched intently as to who will win.

Hey! Video games matter!

You have to be ruthless in Multiplayer Fist To Face.

After about 5 minutes of battling, Cole wins.

I blink in astonishment.

Kai whistled from the back.

"Ouch. Did not see that coming," I laughed.

"Me neither," Zane adds.

Cole grins at Jays baffled face as he stares at the screen.

"You loose bluebell," Cole boasts.

"Who are you calling bluebell dirtclod!" Jay seethes.

"Wanna say that again?" Cole challenges.

"Maybe I will!" Jay fumes.

They then start growling at each other, furiously. Nya then comes in and shakes her head at their antics.

I wave from my spot on the armrest of the couch and she smiles lightly before turning her attention back to the two growling wolves in front of her.

"Guys! Cut it out!" Nya intervenes.

At the sounds of his girlfriend, Jay stops immediately. He gives her a big smile.

"Hey Nya!" He greets cheerfully.

She smiles but continues.

"We just got a report from the commissioner! You might want to hear this!" She informs as she runs out of the room.

We all look at each other and run after her, leaving the video game fight behind.
——————————————————————————
"Nya! Wait!" I gasp tiredly.

"No time! We need to get to the communication room!" She repeats as she runs faster.

I sigh but I continue running after.
——————————————————————————
We finally arrive at the communication room, which took around 2 minutes, although it seems like it took, so much longer.

"That-that was quite the run!" Kai pants.

We all nod quickly as we see Uncle Wu near the communication center. We quickly straighten our composure and stop our gasps for breathe. I start walking to uncle Wu and I eventually, stand next to him.

"What happened? What was the call about Uncle Wu?" I ask curiously.

"I'm am unaware nephew, but now that we are all here, we may play the message," he answers.

I smile. Nephew. It makes my heart swell at the name.

I now snap my focus back to the group as I wave them over. They come and stand next to me, finally having caught they're breathe.

Nya then plays the video and we listen closely.

"Hello ninja! I hope you are getting this message. If you are, some of you may now have realized that they're are now multiple rising criminal activity. In no place In particular. Another thing, all the criminals that have been spotted seem to have yellow eyes. Please stop these criminals. Go ninja, go," he informs as the message then ends.

"Woah, that's spooky," Nya speaks.

"No kidding," Jay adds.

"Classic bad guys stuff," Kai attempts to uplift the mood.

I turn my attention back to who I was staring at.

Uncle Wu.

"What's bothering you?" I ask.

"Yellow eyes...." He mumbles.

"What? I didn't quite catch that," I ask, hoping for him to repeat it.

"He said all the criminals have yellow eyes correct?" He asks shakily.

Funny. I've never seen Master Wu this scared before.

"Ya... why?" I ask again.

"I'm not entirely sure... but I recognize it from somewhere. All I do know is that... there is great evil upon us all."
——————————————————————————
Bam! First chapter is done! I'm excited for this! Please let me know what you all think! On that note, I'll see you all later!