Chapter 1

OH MA GOD! WHAT IS THIS!? A SEQUEL!? Yes it isss:) Jared and Emilie are back! It feels weird writing about them again lol but I love them so it's all good! Now I suck at starting a story so this chapter sucks! But once we move along I promise it will get better! We have new character's, old ones and more surprise twists! I'm actually really excited for this story! Sooooo, show your love and vote and comment and promote and read and ENJOYYYYY <3

Love you guys!<3

Chapter 1

                I rolled onto my back again with a sigh. The ceiling had shadows sprawled across it from the half closed blinds on the window. I couldn’t fall asleep and I’ve been trying for the past hour now. I rolled my head to the side and watched the red lights blink three o’clock in the morning. “This is bullshit,” I whispered to myself and threw the covers off of me.

                Sitting up in the bed, I looked behind me to see a peaceful sleeping Jared. “Dumb jerk,” I rolled my eyes then hung my head running my hands through my hair. I was calling my boyfriend a dumb jerk because he was sleeping and I couldn’t.

                I stood up and flinched lifting my bare feet off the floor. I didn’t realize how cold it was even though it was the beginning of January. That’s what no sleep does to people. I quietly patted across the bedroom and opened the door, cringing when it creaked.

                I waited a minute and when I heard nothing, I slipped out and closed the door behind me. I grabbed my wallet off the counter and my keys heading towards the front door to grab my shoes when I heard something from behind me.

                “I take it you never snuck out of your house at night before.”

                I spun around and glared at Jared who had just flickered on the lights. He was smirking at me with his arms crossed. “I also didn’t sleep in the same bed as my parents,” I retorted slipping on my shoes.

                His eyes narrowed in on my shoes and then snapped to mine with curiosity. “What are you doing?” He then noticed my keys and wallet in my hand.

                “I’m going to go for a drive,” My voice lowered a little bit towards the end and I stared at the ground biting my lip.

                “Do you want me to come?” His voice was soft and a lot closer. I looked up to see Jared standing in front of me with pity in his eyes.

                “I think I just need time alone, sorry,” I inched closer and gave him a tiny kiss on the lips. He didn’t kiss me back or even answer me. Sighing I stared into his eyes, “I’m fine. Just need a little fresh air,” I gave him a reassuring smile.

                He cocked an eyebrow, “You aren’t going to get fresh air in a car Emilie.”

                I smirked at him, “I’ll roll down the windows.” I quickly kissed him again and this time he kissed me back. “I won’t be long promise.” I sent one fleeting look and he nodded obviously not going to fight with me.

                I closed the door behind me and let out a giant breath. My heart was pounding and my hands were sweating. The nights were always the worst for me. Jared and I had been living together for three years and everything had been great.

                Then we found something out.

                Now, I would have to go on car rides to get away from where it all happened. Jared helps me but knows that a lot of the time I need to be by myself.