1. The last day

Ok so I'm a kook.

But it not like I have no personality. I actually enjoy lot of things including surfing, baking/cooking, Christmas, looking good, and I also volunteer a lot.

Anyways, getting to the point today is the last day of school before summer and I am very much excited.

I honestly don't understand how people can hate school,first off I don't want to be stupid and seeing your friends everyday can't be that bad.

Pushing my thoughts from my head I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I grabbed my yellow crop top and Jean shorts and put them on.

As well as all of my necklaces and bracelets. I finished up in the bathroom and headed downstairs.

"Good morning" I told my mom and dad.

"Morning" wow how enthusiastic.

I grabbed my lunch and backpack and headed to school on my bike. I think driving is pretty impractical considering school is only a few minutes away.

Usually my friends and I meet up outside of my house and go together but today we decided just to meet up at school.

I got to school and headed to my first class.

"Lil wait up!" Topper yelled through the crowds of people. He's my boyfriend and we've been dating for about 5 months.

Our relationship hasn't been perfect but we are working on it and neither of us want to break up. He grabbed my hand and started walking with me to class.

"Are you excited for the party this weekend" he asked

"Yep, everyone's coming right"

"Almost the whole school"

We continued our conversation as we walked into class and sat down at our seats.