31. I am you

A/N: *makes the title in a way to have a reason to insert a Stray Kids song*

---

"What's the meaning of this, Taehyung?" Namjoon asked as the next round began

"Trust me. Do as I say and we're out of here. That game will be over"

"But... how? And why now?" Jin, like everyone else including you, was unable to understand what Taehyung wanted to do.

"Tae... why aren't you telling us? What is going on?" you asked

"There has been something wrong with you since the begging of the game" Yoongi added "So if I'm gonna trust someone to make this end, it'll probably be you"

When everyone stopped talking, Taehyung took a deep breath.

"Sit down in a circle and hold hands with each other. Don't ever break that circle for any reason"

You were all reluctant at this weird demand, but Yoongi did the first move and sat to the floor, and others followed as well.

"Not you, Jimin" Taehyung said and everyone froze.

Why not Jimin?

But Jimin didn't complain and left the circle, standing by Taehyung's side. You made the circle, you were holding Yoongi's and Hoseok's hands. 

"That way the impostor can't do anything" Taehyung explained "Stay like this until Jimin and I come back"

The confusion was rising and rising and you couldn't help but have a feeling this wasn't a good idea. Why Jimin? After kissing him? What was Taehyung doing? 

"Why are you taking Jimin?" you asked loudly and Taehyung gave you a look with empty eyes.

It was the first time he was looking at you like that.

"You will all soon know. Jimin, follow me"

You saw their backs walking out of the room. You shared  worried looks with your friends. It was a feeling you all shared, one you didn't dare to say out loud but you all agreed; you were suddenly scared of Taehyung.

---

Taehyung led Jimin at electrical. He spent some seconds looking at the other boy, which only made Jimin more anxious.

"I guess, you saw... what happened with Y/N" Jimin started talking cause he couldn't stand being silent "I swear I didn't want to do this to you, we have been friends for so many years, but I can't explain it, it was like I couldn't control my body and... after we get out of here, I'll never approach her again if you ask me to. I'm sorry for betraying you like this Taehyung, after standing by my side for so many years-"

"SHUT UP" Taehyung yelled with all his might and held his head in his hands "YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING" he approached the other boy and held him from his shoulders "I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND, PARK JIMIN, I NEVER WAS, YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW ME"

"What are you talking ab-"

Before finishing his sentence, Taehyung moved his one hand to Jimin's forehead and touched it with a finger. Two seconds later, he removed it, and then Jimin looked lost in his thoughts for a while.

He looked around. He looked at his hands. He looked at Taehyung, puzzled and scared at the same time.

"Who are you, Kim Taehyung?"

Taehyung was nodding. Nodding because the end was here. Jimin was the way to the end.

"To their memories, I am you"

---

A/N: Confused?

Great.

Stay tuned to find out what the actual fuck is happening.