PART 16 WILLOW

Willow cried out through clenched teeth in horror as the Overlord's face kept flashing across her vision. She saw herself stand in fron of her. She shot three sphears of darkness at Willow. She screamed and brocaed for impact, hunching over over tightly closing her eyes. Nothing happened. She looked back up and saw The Golden Master. Terrifying whispers peirced her ears.

"The Dark Lord's Curse,"

Willow clasped her hands over her ears and exclaimed in agony.

"No!" She fell to her side."Please!" She shrieked."Stop! I-I..." She suddenly saw a dark figure walk towards her. A hand outstretched towards her. The pain went away when she saw Steel's face. She took his hand and stood.

"Steel?" She breathed.

"Come," He said. They started walking.

"How'd you get in my dream?"

"I discovered I'm an elemental master, like you. Elemental Master of Dreams."

"Whoa."

"I wanted to help you from this Nightmare. It's all in your head you know."

"I know but it's... scary."

"Just remember," He said as he was blurred together like water colors or something."It isn't real."

Willow gasped and shot up in her sleeping bag. She panted as she remembered she was in a tent. On a mountain. She Walked out, the sun was beginning to rise over the horizen. Lloyd was standing near the ledge of the peak. Willow hesitated but then joined his side, staring at the landscape layed out in front of them

"I keep having nightmares," Lloyd said.

"I had one too... It was..." She closed her eyes. Lloyd turned to her she looked at him.

"Willow," He took her hands and she turned to him. He stepped closer to her and their foreheads touched."You're amazing." She turned red, looking away. He put his arms around her waist and brings her towards him, or she brings him towards her, she can't tell which. He brushed his lips with hers and Willow instantly tensed. He backed up and Willow was sure she did something wrong, or badly but he grinned took her face in his hands and kissed her again, more sure of it this time. Willow draws her arms around him and smiles. They back away from each other and Willow looks down, tears forming in her eyes.

"Lloyd," She said, the tears falling down her face."Should I be crying?" Lloyd touched her cheek.

"Hey," He said."It's okay. We'll get through this."

"I know... but... Tha Dark Lord's Curse."

"Hey. Pretend it doesn't exsist. You won't be consumed by darkness and I will not lose you. You mean to much to me."

She only sighs.

"Okay," She said."I'm..." SHe stopped because she wasn't sure what she was goignt to say."I..."

"Willow?" He said and she met his eyes."Be careful."

"Alright."

She hated these dreams and they were creeping her out. Plus, she could tell that Lloyd was losing trust in her and He was hiding something. She didn't like the fact that he couldn't trust her. She hated the fact that he couldn't trust her.

To be continued...