Tough Learning

~All things work together for good.~ Romans 8:28

I'm sorry this took a while!😭 I kinda had a writers block due to how many books were unfinished to me!!

So I'm going to take down Dirty Diapers for the time being until both "Above The Surface" and "Not Too Shabby" are finished! Plz don't hate meee!😭😭❤️

3rd P.O.V:
____________

Luca jumped onto Giulia's bike, managing to stay up only for a few seconds before helping and falling onto his side. He looked around the town as they whispered in indistinctly, cringing.

"All right, try jumping onto it." Alberto stood in front of the girls as they watched the scene in front of them.

Luca did what Alberto said, jumping harshly onto to seat and grunting when he fell to the side again. Alberto shook his head, "No, no, no. You gotta show it you're the boss!"

(Y/N) crosses her arms at Alberto's actions and leaned on her hip. She shook her head. "I don't think that's how your supposed to do it, Al."

Before she could say more, Giulia walked forward, bowing her head in disappointment and picking her nose. "Santa mozzarella." She lifted and looked at Luca right in the eyes. "Eyes up!"

"Huh?"

"Looking down it what's making you fall."

Luca looked unsure but got on the bike again, looking up this time as he started to pedal. "Whoa." He whimpered as the bike started to shake. "Whoa.! I'm doing it!"

(Y/N) clapped with proud smile; "Great job, Luca! Keep going!"

Alberto turned to Giulia. "So, can we be on the team?"

She raised a hand to stop him, a bored look on her face as she walked off. (Y/N) and Alberto look at each other and shrug.

. . . . .

"Can you dodge obstacles?" Luca stares wide-eyes at Giulia as she grabbed a stick, using it to walk. "What if an old lady crosses your path?"

Luca yelled out in alarm as he dodged, his shoulders tense as Giulia popped out of nowhere. "Can you withstand passive-aggressive verbal assaults?"

"Nice bike, Number One, Number Two, And Number Three." She imitated Ercole, a cocky smirk on her face as she laughed, "I was kidding. Your bike is a disgrace."

. . . . .

"Are you able to avoid the compliments?" She somehow managed to drag (Y/N) over, the girl stiff in confusion as the red head spoke dramatically, throwing a hand to her forehead. "Oh, would you look at him?! He's a natural!"

Giulia nudged her to start talking, "Oh, uh—?" (Y/N) cleared her throat and smiled at the brunette, making him blush. "I think his doing great!"

Not wanting to hurt (Y/N), and partially to keep everyone from seeing his flustered state and turned sharply to the side. "Ah—!"

(Y/N) quickly walked back to her place next to Alberto, noticing his poorly covered snickers. "Why are you laughing?" She placed her hands in her hips, "Are you laughing at Luca? He's trying!"

"It's—it's... pfft—! Hehe! It's n-not... that!" He vigorously shook his head, wheezing under his breath. (Y/N) deadpanned at him as he finally managed to calm down. "Are you done?"

He nodded. "Yes."

"Are you gonna tell what that was about?"

He shook his head, smirking. "No."

"What the—! Oh, come on!" She grabbed his shoulders and started shaking him, "I deserve an explanation!"

. . . . .

Giulia ignored the two antics before turning to Luca, "Hey!" She snapped her fingers and Luca snapped to attention, not before glancing at the two one last time as they started play fighting.

She placed the last piece of wood against the fountain. "Finally, can you handle the course's fiendishly difficult terrain?"

(Y/N) and Alberto stopped their fighting to watch worriedly as Luca gulped and whispered. "Silenzio, Bruno."

The two flinched when Luca almost stumbled over the wood, Giulia just folded her arms with a passive yet judging stare, watching as Luca whimpered and yelped before falling away from the fountain.

(Y/N) and Alberto immediately ran over to help him up, Giulia watched with a interested look as Alberto took the bike and (Y/N) held Luca's hand. "Hmm."

The three smiled at her as if noting was wrong as Luca quickly rolled the bike over."Stop." Giulia raised a hand and pointed at the other two. "What about you two? Can you swim at least?"

"Yeah, we're amazingly—," Alberto grunted and gels his arm where Luca elbowed him, noticing the warning stare (Y/N) was giving him. "bad at swimming."

"You guys can't swim," Giulia waves over to Luca. "you can barely ride a bike—!" She growled under her breath before breathing properly. "I mean, where are you even from?"

Alberto furrowed his brows. "We're not telling you our secrets!" He then slumped and watched Giulia as if he was caught in the cookie jar. "We're runaways."

"Runaways?" Giulia backed away a step, a cautious expression on her face. "I don't know, ragazzi..."

Luca stepped forward. "Please? My family was gonna send me somewhere horrible. Away from everything I love."

(Y/N) nodded as well as steeping forward. "My mother was gonna keep me under lock and key, under her supervision because of how scared and paranoid she was." She didn't elaborate further on the matter at Giulia's curious look and stared down at the ground, her body tense at the very mention of her mother.

Alberto places a hand on her shoulder, a way of saying that he was there for her as Luca squeezed her hand in his grip before looking at the red head. "But if we win this race, well, we can be free."

Giulia looked at Alberto, making him shrug. "My life's great. I'm just helping them out."

No one noticed when he tensed and bent over a little when (Y/N) elbowed him. Giulia hummed as Luca picked up the bike again. "Just give me one more chance—"

"No." His face dropped as well as (Y/N)'s, "You guys want it just as bad as I do."

She smiled, leaning on her leg. "You have the hunger. That's the most important thing."

Alberto picked at his ear. "I'm definitely hungry."

"Perfetto! You eat, you bike, and I swim. Ah... " Giulia pointed at finger at (Y/N) before waving it. "You can... uh—?"

She giggled, shaking her head. "I don't mind staying on the side. It's easiest for me anyway."

"Great!" Giulia cheered before walking closer and holding her hand out. "Underdogs?"

Luca, (Y/N), and Alberto held their hands over hers and nodding; "Underdogs."

"Now we just need money for the entry fee." They looked at their hands and at each other excitedly as Giulia frowned in thought and slumped. "From my dad."

____________
Note: Here you gooooo!!! I hope you enjoyed this short chapter!! Don't worry more are comping soon!

I'm in a writing mood today!! 😌😌👌🏾❤️❤️

And at the end of the book, I'm going to be writing short summaries for the Naruto/soulmate book! To those who want it of course! I am going to write it after I'm finished with the other three!
___________
End Note: IF THERE IS ANY MISSPELLINGS OR MISSING WORDS LET ME KNOW ❤️❤️❤️
Word count: 1204