Deeptalks and arguments

Long time no read huh?
You get it? Because we don't see each other but rea- no? Not funny? Ok :(

Losthouse, 11am

POV: y/n
I still sat at the main table.
I just starred into the air and lost myself in my thoughts while my glasses of water turned into wine (no not like Jesus).
Or two glasses of wine....well, maybe 4.

„Good Morning y/n?"
I twitched as I heard Elinas voice behind me.
„Why you greet me in an questioning tone?"
I asked her back looking in to my half empty wine glass.
„Well I didn't expect you to be awake this early. Also rude to not greet me back."
„Oh- I'm sorry, good morning"
I turned to her on my seat to face her.

„Oh my! Your face! Did you not sleep?"
She asked shocked and stepped towards me.
„No, I didn't"
I smiled tired to her.
„But why- wait. Is that wine?"
She pointed to the glass on the table and I took it to take a sip.
„Yup"
I answered with a little smirk
She sat down next to me and looks worried to me.
„Is anything wrong y/n? It doesn't happen a lot that you stay awake with alcohol. We both know what a sleepy head you are."
She asked me worried and sat down beside me.
„No I just have to much going on in my head, no need to worry"
I yawned and gave her a smile, hopping she wouldn't worry anymore.
But it didn't helped she just looked more worried to me.
„What is going on in your head?"

„I-...well I have been thinking about a person much lately"
I told her shy.
„About who? Alina and your Little disagreement?"
She asked curious
„No, not about Alina. She can stay out of my mind the next few days anyways"
I took another sip of my glass and looked into my own reflection.
„That's very mean of you towards my sister. I like it! But now seriously, who is on your mind and keeping you awake?"

A laugh escaped my mouth as Elina said that with Alina but my heart beat also skipped as she asked me again who is on my mind.

I really should talk about it.
About how Cruella just doesn't leaves me and my mind in peace but it also sounds silly when I talk about how addicted I got by a person that I barely know-
Yeah Cruella is indeed my first and only idol and I know everything about her that is public in interviews or newspapers, but that in my mind doesn't feels like fangirling.

I could feel how I sweat a little from my overthinking of telling Elina about my thoughts or not.
I feel too embarrassed, i was always the strong mf in our group and now I'm the weak fool who possibly fell in love with someone I barely actually know??
Why does that woman make me so weak??

Elina noticed that my thoughts are in rage right now because I could feel how she puts her arms around me and embrace me comforting.

„Hey y/n, you know you don't need to tell me but when anything is you can. And I won't tell it anyone else. Not even my sister. Okay?"
She gave me a smile and I tried my best to smile back.
„Thank you Elin-"

BANG

A door crashed into a wall and an, still pissed, Alina came out.

„Good Morning Alina~"
I greet her, knowing that it would provoke her because of the event of last night.
She grunted and didn't even dare to look at me and went straight up to the kitchen counter to make some instand coffee.

„You know it's rude to ignore someone's greeting"
I smirked towards her, hoping it would provoke more.
Elina rolled her eyes, because she exactly told me the same before when I kinda ignored her greeting but I also heard her giggle.

Alina sigh loudly and looks up from her instand coffee mix.
„Don't you have more important stuff to do? Like packing your stuff, fucking betrayer."
She said coldly while taking a sip from her drink.
I just sat there with a pikachu surprise meme face.

I wanted to provoke her, not that she provokes me.

Elina probably felt uncomfortable and stop up leaving the room with „oh I should probably go do stuff you know....well, BYE!"
And then she was gone.
Leaving her older sister and me alone.
I turn my gaze back to Alina, who looked back pissed.

Betrayer...

That word coming out of her mouth makes my blood boil!
But I took a deep breath to calm down. I won't get far with her by showing anger.
It would just make her feel like a winner, and I definitely don't want her to feel like one.

„What's the hurry? I'm moving out next week not tomorrow. Or do you want me gone that fast?"
I calmly smiled to her and lean back in the chair.
„Yes. Yes, at the moment I do want you out of my sigh as fast as possible"
Was her coldly worded answer that shocked me.
I didn't expect her to say that after she was the one last night who wanted me to stay so desperately.
„For wanting me gone so fast you were very furious last night and telling me to stay"

„I changed my mind, just like you changed yours"
She slowly came to the kitchen table and sat down in front of me.
„Quit talking in ciphers! What do you mean?"
I told her harsh.
It gets harder and harder to hide my anger.
„Well, weren't you the one who always wanted that we all stick together? And now you suddenly changed your mind and you're ready to throw us; your friends; your family!, away for a silly job?"
I could feel my heart RACE from my anger.

I stood up and bowed over the table to grab her by her shirt.
I am NOT throwing ANY of you away! I am even HELPING you by earning money so that we all can have a better life and not living in this falling house! And that is the thanks I get?! Now listen, and listen closely: I will go to Hell Hall and i will get that job and i will be fucking great. And you can not stop me or change my mind!"
I couldn't keep my boiling feelings any longer inside of me, and had to show them.
Of course Alina feels like a winner now, but I don't fucking care about that right now.

With that statement I stood up, grab my jacket and went outside.
Leaving a speechless Alina behind and Reid, Noah and Elina who were watching our argument quietly from their doors.

A/N: YELLOW!!

I know the last chapter is nearly a whole year ago and that the Cruella hype is gone, but here I am!
I know I kept everyone waiting for a LOOOOONG time and I'm very sorry
The past year just has been like a rollercoaster for me, and that rollercoaster is about to get down again
But I will try my best to be more active again on this story.
But anyways, I hope you liked this short chapter, and don't worry the building up of the story will be soon finished when y/n moves in with Cruella and the the actual story will come
But for now remember,

reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeeee!