"Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun"

Shuntarō Chishiya breathed out slowly and looked around one last time. Silence lingered on the tiny room with the killed woman, from whose pocket he had just pulled out a little piece of paper with a strange drawing on it. His eyes scanned the walls, soaked in blood, which had been white and clean before. In this room, there was nothing else to discover for him anymore, he thought, and stepped over the dead tagger on the ground and out of the apartment. Now, the 4th floor was empty. He leaned against the rim of the stone railing and looked into the yard of the building. The tall guy with the messy black hair, called 'Arisu' by his companion, was just leaving the Toei Sendagaya Apartment complex - together with said companion. Chishiya pulled the hood of his white jacket over his shoulder-length hair and a gust of wind played with the light strands, which usually covered half of his face. On the street southbound he saw the girl with the pink top running, the climber. Both of them had done quite well in this game, but how long would they actually survive?

The climber girl seemed to be a good player for spades games, but she was like a nervous rabbit. Always on the run, ready to get away from potential danger. That would not work on the long run, at some point you have to face the danger, Chishiya thought and squinted his left eye, barely noticeable. Arisu, on the other hand, carried way too much hope within his naive heart. His sense of cooperation and teamwork from the former world still hadn't left his mind. In his eyes Chishiya had read innocence and confusion. A sign of how lost he felt in the Borderland after all. His compassion might break his neck in the future. Determined, Chishiya dragged himself away from the railing and started walking without any haste. The apartment complex looked as if nothing special happened here, only the countless dead bodies on all of the floors destroyed the serene scene. With a tired sigh, Chishiya passed them and while looking down, he noticed the thin blood stains on his jacket. He rolled his eyes and left the building, now slightly annoyed. Now he had to get those red stains off his jacket, though he always tried to never dirty his hands in the first place...

Back at the Beach Chishiya crossed the big hall without making any sounds. Most of the players had returned as well, celebrating while wearing bathing suits again. A typical night. On his way to the elevators, he overheard someone mentioning Aguni and some injuries he suffered during the game. He wondered at this occurrence, as he hadn't seen Aguni at the apartment complex anymore after the game was cleared. He definitely had been the last person who left the building. Within seconds he decided this tiny mystery was not worth solving and entered the side wing to get to his room. As careful as a cat on a hunt he moved on the red carpet and nearly made it to his destination – the elevator. All of a sudden, a shadow appeared right in front of him. Niragi, the cretin. Out of all the people living here he had to run into the one he disliked the most. Wonderful.

"Chishiya..." the black-haired guy sounded just as thrilled as if he would have stepped into dog excrement.

Niragi stopped a few meters away from the elevator. His expression let Chishiya to the conclusion that he was in the mood for some arguing. To be fair, this was actually always the case when their paths crossed. The lunatic man with the rifle was just as likeable as an intestinal obstruction. According to his father, those surgeries were one of the nastiest and since he had met Niragi for the first time, Chishiya always associated one with another. He wasn't happy at all to encounter the ileus yet again.

"You were in a game this night, weren't you?' Niragi asked and tilted his head suspiciously. "I heard it was a rather bloody one... You were the only player coming back without any injuries. How did you do that?"

"Shouldn't you care for Aguni instead? I heard, he got hurt quite badly."

"And where do the blood stains on your jacket come from? From the taggers? Or from Aguni?"