Beach Da- Night

Wow, so many of you love Kokushibo! I'm glad the dude has been given the love he deserves... Though I'm still salty over a certain brother's death. Anyways thanks for all the support!

I have a new book out, it's basically a one-shot book and maybe a headcanon book for anime... Original right????

Also, this will be canon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deep within the Infinity Castle, a young woman sat in one of the many rooms. origami surrounded her, as she continued to fold the spare papers. Her beautiful (e/c) yet tired eyes were heavily trained onto the paper she held in her delicate and frail hands. She only paused to turn her head and cough into the pink sleeve of her kimono.

Her body tensed why she heard the sound of footsteps. Though soon relaxed when she realized the footsteps did not sound like Douma's nor Muzan's. The footsteps weren't heavy in the slightest, in fact, if there were any sort of noise the footsteps would have been drowned out. As the being drew near she spoke out.

"Kokushibo, is that you?" she asked, her voice horse and dry.

"Yes... You are... Correct," his deep voice cut through the silence like a hot knife through butter. "How... Did you... Know?"

"Well your footsteps are the calmest out of the demons here," (y/n) responded just as Kokushibo slide the door open.

Kokushibo did not respond and instead bent down to her level. His eyes scanning her body. "Your condition... It has worsened..."

On cue she started to cough, but much harsher than before. "Why...? Why do you... Not accept that... man's blood?"

"Muzan-sama is kind enough to have spared me..." she whispered. "But I do not wish to become a demon, not to mention I know I would be more useful to him if he ate me." Kokushibo's eyes darkened at that remark. It was true, she was a mariachi. An extremely rare one at that, it was confusing when that man brought her back to the castle. It was even more confusing when he ordered no one to harm or consume her. It made sense to Kokushibo first, then Akaza, then Daki and Gyutaro. Douma has yet to 'understand' for now he is just an overall creep.

(y/n) had some sort of charm to her, despite her being weak and sickly. She was kind-hearted, funny, understanding, and beautiful. Despite having abusive relationships, she still cried when they were slaughtered. Despite having been kidnaped by demons, she still smiled and laughed. She was a unique human.

"Do not say... Such things (y/n)... You are of value... To us... Demon or not," Kokushibo stated as he pulled some medicine out of his sleave. He carefully poured it into a cup before handing it to the female.

"Do I have to drink this?" (y/n) complained.

"I am not... Going through with... This again... Yes you have to... Drink it," Kokushibo snapped. The (h/c) sighed before accepted her fate as she drank the cursed liquid, "Was... That so... Hard?"

(y/n) playfully punched him... Of course, him being a demon and her being a sickly human, the 'attack' had no effect. He removed the cup from her slightly shaking hands and proceeded to walk towards the door. Before he could leave, (y/n) called out to him.

"Kokushibo! Can you take me to the ocean?" she asked of course coughing soon after. The male in question paused before turning slightly.

"You are... in no condition... to be leaving," he answered.

"Please," she begged.

"No,"

"Please,"

"No,"

"Pleas-"

"No, and that's final,"

"Fine, guess I'll ask Douma or Akaza when they get back,"

"I- Fine... I'll take you... to the ocean," He sighed knowing full well Muzan would not be pleased. But hearing (y/n)'s thank-yous and seeing her bright smile made any punishment worth it. He set the cup down and picked her up bridal style, he then swiftly left the room. "Biwa woman... Take us... To the nearest... Beach..."

"That man won't be happy with her leaving," Nakine responded as she strummed her biwa.

"I... Know that... But he also... Said to ensure her... Happiness..." upper moon one growled. Nakine nodded as she strummed her instrument again. Within seconds Kokushibo and (y/n) found themselves on the sandy ground of a beach.

A soft gasp left (y/n)'s mouth as she looked at the beautiful sight of the ocean and stary night sky. Gently, Kokushibo set the awed female on the sandy ground while he stayed standing. "It's beautiful."

"It is," the demon said fondly.

Slowly the female stood and walked with shaky legs towards the water. Kokushibo was quick to grab her. "You are... Not strong... Enough to... Swim."

(y/n) gazed at the water longingly before pouting. Kokushibo was quick to avoided eye contact with the female knowing that he would not be able to say no to her puppy dog eyes. This went on for a few minutes.

"Pleaseeeeee Koku," the female whined.

"..."

"Pleaseeeee" Kokushibo made a fatal mistake by accidentally turning to look at the female. Her big doe eyes stared at the male expectantly.

"Pleas-"

"Fine... But I will... Carry you in," he groaned.

A small yes was heard from the female in celebration while Kokushibo was sulking at his loss. Kokushibo carried (y/n) into the ocean, letting both of their outfits become soaked. The water was frigid yet both of them did not care. Soft giggles escaped (y/n)'s mouth as she felt the waves drench her. The two sat in silence for a while, then eventually (y/n) turned to Kokushibo and smiled.

"Thank you Koku so much," she whispered. Her (e/c) eyes met with his purple.

"I assume... You are... Satisfied then?" he asked, (y/n) was quick to nod while a cough racked her lungs. Slightly panicked at her sudden coldness he called out for Nakine.

Warmth enveloped them as they once again were in the Infinity Castle. "That was fun, we should do that again sometim-" she was cut off by a sudden coughing fit.

"We... Should focus... On getting you... Warm,"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonus-

"What the fuck-" Akaza muttered

"Ehhhhhh?!?!" Douma cried out.

"Kokushibo... Explain when you and (y/n) are soaked?!!" Muzan snarled.

In front of them sat (y/n) in Kokushibo's lap as they both shivered. His six eyes turned to look at Muzan before bowing his head. "She... Wanted to... Visit the... Ocean,"

"And you didn't ask my permission?!?" Muzan snapped.

"I-"

"O-Oh he-y Muzan-sama," (y/n) said through chattered teeth. "S-sorry but I re-really wanted to visit the ocean."

"..." Muzan stared blankly at the female before letting out a long sigh. "And why are you still in your wet clothes?"

Kokushibo and (y/n) paused, Akaza and Muzan deadpanned while Douma... Made a commit about helping (y/n) remove her clothing.

"That... Might have... Been a... Smarter solution..." Kokushibo muttered.