Chapter 18- Love Triangle

I arouse. I yawned while laying in the most uncomfy bed ever. "Hey, Harper! You have a visitor." Hawk walks through the door. What are you doing here? I mumble while rolling my eyes. "I'm here to check up on you, and I know your grieving! I just want to help!" Hawk announces. You invited my parents here which you don't know what they put me through plus you cheated on me so please leave. I'm asking nicely, please. I look up at Hawk. He walks closer. "And I'm sorry for all of it, Harp." I forgive you. I say with the tiniest smile. Hawk looks down at my lips. He leans in for a kiss. I block my lips with my hand. Too soon! I shout. "Omg, I'm sorry I don't know what got into me." He walks out the door while waving at me. I wave back.

*Couple of weeks later*
Hey, doc! "Hello Harper! You are free to go back home!" My doctor smiles. I'm glad, thank you so much for everything! I start getting up to pack my junk. I keep replaying in my mind about what Hawk tried to do. I loved Hawk but what he did was shocking. I know he was trying to help but in the wrong way. I got to go back home and also back to karate!
-
Hawk and Miguel were sparring. It seemed a little bit personal on my half but that's not the point. Miguel won the spar. "Nice work Diaz!" Sensi Lawrence shouted. You can obviously tell who's Sensi Lawrence's favourite. But for Sensi Kreece it's a little hard. I mean it's not me for sure, maybe it's Tory? "Bow, go again," Sensi announced calmly. Until the front doors of the dojo opened. Uncle Daniel walks in. He stares right at me. I look down at my shoes. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Sensi Lawrence asks. "Like you don't know!" Uncle Daniel pants while declaring. "Take your shoes off the mat you're disrespecting my dojo!" Sensi Lawrence shouts. I walk up to Uncle Daniel. What are you doing here? He pushes me by my chest. The hell! I shout. "Hey, watch it!" Sensi Kreece hollers. Hmm, maybe I am the favourite. I glance at Hawk making a fist. Hawk stares at me. I mouth "don't." while shaking my head. Hawk releases his fist. "You're seriously gonna talk to me about disrespecting dojo's, after what you just did to mine!" Jeez, I've only been gone for a couple of weeks. I can tell Sensi did nothing wrong. Uncle Daniel walks up to Sensi Lawrence. "What are you talking about? I didn't do anything to your dojo." I'm surprised how well Sensi Lawrence is taking this if I was him I'd knock his ass out. "Just like you didn't slug one of my employees, huh?" Sensi Lawrence made a proud-looking face. I let out a chuckle. Uncle Daniel stares at me. "Go be the disappointment that you've always been!" My smile slowly faded into a straight face. Daniel looks back at Sensi Lawrence. "You know, a part of me actually felt bad for you at one point, but you make it so easy to remember who the bad guy is in all of this!" Sensi looks down and shakes his head while smirking. "You call yourself a sensi? You don't even know what a sensi is. A Sensi mentors. A Sensi elevates. He doesn't teach destruction and disrespect!" Daniel yells. Sensi Lawrence steps closer to Daniel. "I already said I don't know what you're talking about, LaRusso. And you don't know what you're talking about either." "Yeah, well, I know you don't... You don't earn the medal of honour by stealing it!" Daniel shouts. I gaze at Hawk. He looks down to the ground. Ah, shit of course he had something to do with it! "Let me tell you something about your sensi. He might teach you how to fight, but he doesn't know a thing about what it takes to truly win at life. If you want to help yourselves before it's too late, the doors to Miyagi-Do are wide open!" "You think you can-." I interpret Sensi. Sorry Sensi but I have to say this, you can't just walk in here like the coward you are and promote your Miyagi bullshit. You betrayed me y-you kicked me out of your house when I needed you the most. I fought to live and you made me want to stop fighting. I know this isn't about me but you're a bastard so how about you leave right the hell now! I shout to Daniel. Everyone's eyes draw to me. Miguel looks so upset. He looks like he cared about me. Daniel scoffs and walks out the door. While some pussy ass Cobra's follow. Pussies! I shout to them all.
-
After all those pussies left everyone went to their bags to start packing up. Hawk and Miguel sprint to me. They both stand right on each side of me. Um, hi? "I'm so sorry for what happened today!" Miguel lets out. Oh, no worries! I respond. "I know we haven't talked in a while and I've done horrible things to you but I miss talking to you. I mean, after all, I was your first love." Miguel tries to brag to Hawk. "While I've been here for you, plus I saved you from your psycho parents that were trying to kill you!" Hawk announces while smirking at Miguel. "Wait what?" Miguel asks. Long story! I mumble while putting my bag around my shoulders. "First of all Miguel, you are the reason we haven't talked in ages and Hawk you're the dumbass who thought "oh let's invite Harper's crazy-ass parents!" I stare at both of them. "Well, I'm sorry!" They both explained. I accept both of your apologies. "We should definitely grab dinner!" Hawk adds. "Harp, we should like go out to Fun N' Stuff and eat better dinner!" Miguel says while grinning. Hawk scoffs. You guys are um... Fighting over me it's cute... I guess. Am I in a love triangle? This is crazy! Both of my hot ex's are literally fighting over me, now It's up to me to decide which is the better choice. It's a date! For both of you but different days, so prepare! I say while smirking at the two. "Game on!" Hawk whispers to Miguel while shaking his hand.