Philza

"Do I need it?, No go am I under control? Can I beat it?

"Finally done" I mumbled. I had just finished my homework and was now going to get a cup of coffee, me being me need at least two cups of coffee or else I'm not alive I'm always out of Social juice so I never go outside not like I wanted too...

"OH! so you finalllly decide to come out of your room.

"Leave me alone Robert "

I had two siblings names Robert and George, Robert is a a**hole to me George just ignores me but he helps me sometimes I'm the youngest then it goes Robert and then George. The kitchen is small but meh I just needed coffee and music maybe a Philza Minecraft stream too I made my coffee the same as usual Coffee and creamer then went back upstairs to my room. Grabbing my laptop and setting it on the bed, plugged my headphones in and logged onto twitch their were a few people I watch on but Phil was streaming I quickly click on his stream and joined.

Phil's POV

I was streaming as usual when Phantom-child joined they where my biggest fan and never missed one stream they always asked at least one question which I enjoy answering...I wonder what today's will be?

"Hello Phantom "

Mae's POV

"Hello Phantom"
I replied like I always do

Chat:
Phantom-child: Hi Dadza!
I always called him Dadza because he acts so much like a father, I decided on what question I should ask today I decided on question and started typing in the chat

Chat:
Phantom-child: Today's question is what side do you think your on, good? Bad? Neither?

"I don't think I'm either of them but if I where to say which one I am probably bad."

I was always happy when he answered he was the father figure I never had my father was sent to prison for abusing me and my mom he always said 'women only exist to clean, cook, and make babies" and 'that we need men to tell us what to do and make us proper' I don't have a step-dad or anything not like I want one though I'm happy with what I have even if it is hell but his streams make me happy Philza makes me happy
—————————

That's the end of today's chapter I'll try to get one out tomorrow.