Mall

"Wake up, it's swallowing me whole, what I see it, I can make you feel alive I know but do I need you to survive?"

The mall my favorite place to be at where I can be away from my family well I'm currently with my favorite cousin Connie, she took me to the mall to have some time to ourselves which I thought is a great idea

"I was thinking we go to a few stores, eat and head home how does that sound?" Connie asked me "that sounds good" nodding we started walking into the first store I think it was called 'Anime City' and it was full with a shit ton of anime stuff it amazed me I grabbed the first Attack on titan figure I saw which was Eren in titan form, picking it up I checked the price '14.97 not bad I'll get this' I waited for my beloved cousin

when I noticed she wasn't here 'where the fuck did she go!?' I internally panicked I walked up to the counter and put my thing down "hey sir, did you see and tall blonde girl leave the store?" I asked the man "yes actually 5-6 minutes ago" I nodded put the money on the count he asked if I wanted a bag and I nodded not to worried about that and more on my sister.

"Now where could she be..." I pondered looking around...when I saw a figure following me form the Conner of my eye I shrugged it off guess he just needed to head this way.

Time skip

The man till hasn't stopped following me and I haven't found my sister... it's been an whole fucking hour since I lost her I've only seen four to five people walking by but that was before I realized it. Then I see a big group of people I speed walk towards them

I tug on one of they're shirts before whispering "act like we're family please this dude is following me and won't leave me be" he nodded before asking my name to which I replied was Mae he nodded before saying "there you are Mae I thought I lost you because if I did mom and dad would've killed me "he was a great actor the guy following me walked away and started disappearing from my line of sight.

"Thank you " I sighed in relief and then heard another voice "Shclatt did you kidnap a kid" the unknown voice sounded deep and calming in a way " he didn't kidnap me I asked him to help me because a guy was following me" I heard someone yelling my name it sounded like...Connie! "There you are Mae!" She hugged me and started crying "let's head home " I nodded and and started walking away from the group with Connie but not without saying goodbye to the group...wait a damn minute... I remember that name... wait oh my fucking god that was Schlatt! And probably the other people look like the other members of the Lunch Club I'm an idiot aren't I?

————————-
End of the chapter I hope you enjoyed it sorry for taking so long to post.