Chapter 2: The Jocks (Rewritten)

Derek, p-please, c-cut it out," Riley pleaded, his voice tinged with frustration and a touch of desperation.

Derek smirked, his tone dripping with mocking amusement. "Hahaha, what's the matter, loser? You want us to start speaking like nerds now?" he jeered, his voice laced with a mix of arrogance and cruelty.

Adam chimed in, eager to join the taunting. "Yeah, why don't you take a leap off a cliff, Riley? Maybe you'll find your dignity in your next life," he sneered, his words filled with condescension.

Lucas and Haden, the infamous twins known for their sarcastic jabs, added their own brand of mockery. "Seriously, Adam, being around a loser like Riley might actually infect us with his loser vibes," they taunted, their voices dripping with disdain.

Riley, feeling the weight of their combined ridicule, could only muster a shaky plea. "Pl-please, stop..."

Nicholas, always eager to assert his dominance over others, seized the opportunity to pile on Riley. "Oh, what's this, Riley? Stuttering now, huh? Pathetic," he scoffed, his voice laced with contempt.

These jocks, a group of rich and popular students comprising billionaires, actors, and models, roamed the campus with an air of invincibility. Expulsion was nothing more than a temporary setback for them, as their wealth could easily solve any problems they encountered. Allow me to introduce them: the Twins, Lucas and Haden Smith, third-year students with their stylish golden hair and mesmerizing blue eyes; Nicholas Kennedy, with his fiery red hair and captivating green eyes; Adam Villanueva, his silver-grey hair perfectly complementing his brown eyes; and finally, Derek Anderson, his chocolate brown hair and piercing blue eyes completing the group.

Caught in a haze of humiliation, Riley endured the physical onslaught inflicted by these jocks, masking his pain with a stoic expression. No cries of anguish or signs of weakness escaped his lips; he absorbed the blows with a façade of resilience.

"Alright, enough," Derek grunted, finally calling off the assault. "We've wasted enough time on this loser. Let's go, guys."

The jocks swaggered away, their laughter echoing through the halls, leaving Riley feeling desolate. Onlookers passed by, some laughing at his misfortune, others simply turning away in disgust.

Riley collected himself, wiping away any traces of his torment. With determination etched on his face, he opened his locker, grabbed his books, and headed to class as if nothing had happened, hiding the pain and humiliation deep within himself.

Hours dragged on in the monotonous drone of classroom lectures, providing a temporary respite from the jocks' cruelty.

(One hour later)

Finally free from the confines of the classroom, Riley hurriedly made his way out, trying to avoid any potential encounters with his tormentors. His mind was consumed by thoughts of the evening's plans-an escape to the lively "The Forbidden Garden," a sanctuary where he found comfort and acceptance. With a practiced efficiency, he unlocked his bicycle and pedaled fast, the wind whispering encouragement in his ears. In a remarkable 43 minutes, he arrived at his destination, the vibrant entrance of the "The Forbidden Garden," where his fellow performers and friends, Benjamin and William, warmly greeted him.

"Hey, luv," Benjamin said with a wide smile, giving Riley a friendly pat on the back.

"Hey, good to see you made it, babes," William chimed in cheerfully.

Riley returned their smiles, gratitude gleaming in his eyes. "Of course, always on time," he replied, his voice tinged with self-assurance.

Their manager had informed them of a special event, something they were all surprised to have missed in the previous discussions.

Curious, Riley asked, "So, what kind of costumes are we wearing tonight?"

William's face lit up with excitement as he revealed their ensembles. "We're gonna wear these black thongs, no tops, with black stockings and suspenders!"

Benjamin chimed in with giddy enthusiasm, "And don't forget the killer eight-inch black ankle-strap heels!"

Before they could dive into any further conversation, the manager's voice boomed across the room, urging them to get ready.

"Alright, boys, let's get this show on the road!" their manager announced with urgency.

"Coming!" they chorused in response, excitement building in their voices.

(Thirty minutes later)

Emerging from the dressing room, Riley couldn't help but feel a bit exposed in his new outfit. "I gotta say, guys, these costumes definitely leave little to the imagination," he confessed, a slight blush gracing his cheeks.

His friends exchanged knowing glances, determined to boost Riley's spirits. "Come on, dude, don't be self-conscious. Remember how awesome you were at previous events," Benjamin reassured him.

Riley whispered back, "Yeah, but at least in those gigs, I didn't have to show off my whole damn body."

Undeterred, William chimed in encouragingly. "No time for self-doubt, babes. Let's own this moment and embrace who we truly are!"

With newfound resolve, the trio ventured out, their identities shining through their unconventional costumes.

Meanwhile, Haden, Lucas, Nicholas, Adam, and Derek were oblivious to their unexpected arrival at the "The Forbidden Garden," bewildered and irritated as they took in their surroundings.

"The Forbidden Garden? What the actual hell is this place?" Nicholas wondered aloud, his frustration evident.

Derek, shocked and in a state of disbelief, exclaimed, "How the hell did we end up here? This is freakin' outrageous!"

Haden and Lucas expressed their disdain in unison. "What kind of sick prank brought us to this disgusting joint?" they spat, their contempt flowing freely.

Adam, ever the calm and composed one, analyzed the situation. "Seems like we've been tricked, guys, brought to this weird club against our will."

Growing more infuriated, Derek wasted no time in expressing his intentions. "Forget this sh*t. We should leave right away. I don't want any association with this so-called 'gay' lifestyle garbage."

Their hasty retreat caught the attention of a slightly intoxicated older gentleman, who stumbled toward them, attempting to stop their departure. "Wait!" he slurred, his voice dripping with desperation. "Why are you guys leaving? There's an epic event going on inside!"

Unswayed by the stranger's plea, Haden brushed him off with a curt remark. "We're not interested in your messed-up version of entertainment, man."

Ignoring their protests, the old man grabbed Lucas' hand and forcibly led him toward the club's entrance. Left with no choice but to chase after their friend, the remaining four reluctantly followed, their frustration palpable.

Inside the club, anticipation hung heavy in the air as the crowd buzzed with excitement. The host's voice boomed throughout the space, commanding attention. And finally, the moment arrived-the spotlight shone on Riley, the star of the night.

"Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for our incredible performer and tonight's shining star-Riley!" the host declared, his voice nearly drowned out by the explosive cheers, shouts, and whistles. Riley took center stage, basking in the adulation, his talent and beauty captivating every single person in the room.

"WHATTTTTTTT?!?!?!?!"

Text copyright © Ren_Cutie16
™ 2022

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

1211 Words