𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: @𝖿𝗈𝗈𝗅𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗓𝖺𝗒𝗇𝗂𝖾

Pogues.

Kooks.

Two tribes. One island.

Enemies for as long as everyone could remember.

The rich snobs and the broke lowlifes. They were always at war for anything they could blame the other for. Let's just put it this way, they hated the other with a passion.

Well, until two accidentally fell in love. One a lowlife Pogue boy and the other a Kook girl who grew up in a wealthy household. And those two rebels were you and your boyfriend.

You had kept your relationship with the blonde a secret since you had started dating. You had no intention of anyone finding out about the two of you. It would just stir up rumors and shit which could both make you feel bad about yourselves so you kept yourselves down low.

It was complicated at times. At school you were forbidden to talk to the other cause of suspicion, hanging out and dated were cut down to a minimum, and the only time you could really be with JJ was at night on the beach where nobody wander off to. Neither one of you cared that the other had a different lifestyle. You treated JJ with respect and loyalty as he did the same to you.

Now you were joining Sarah at a house party and to your surprise your boyfriend was already there, leaning against a wall with a cup in his hand.

You gave him a small smile from across the room, knowing nobody would notice. JJ smiled back, shooting a wink at you before pointing at your outfit and mouthing "You look hot"

You rolled your eyes and shook your head then you were dragged off by Sarah who was eager to get some drinks.

About an hour later JJ found himself listening to Pope talk about something he didn't understand. The blonde eventually zoned out not really caring what the boy next to him had to inform him about.

His eyes scanned the room, looking through the people, looking for the outfit you had been wearing earlier so he could find you. Suddenly, his gaze landed on you, standing oddly close to a guy. Not just any guy though. It was Rafe Cameron.

You had been talking with Rafe since Sarah had left you with him. She said she went to get more drinks but she had been gone for a while. You had a feeling she was trying to set you up with her brother. That Kook had been flirting with you the whole time and you wished you could just tell him you had a boyfriend but you weren't gonna ruin the secret you and JJ had.

Little did you know, the blonde was watching you from across the room. His eyes burned into Rafe who said something that made you laugh. His jaw clenched at the sight. He got jealous easily and he knew that but he tried to control it instead of marching over and beating the living shit out of the guy.

"What's got you so worked up?" Pope's voice snapped him out of his daze but he didn't look away from you.

"Nothing"

"Kook Princess? Yeah, she's a real bitch from what I heard" A boy said from beside him which only made a spark of fury light up in him.

"Don't ever say that" JJ snapped turning his head to give the boy a stern look then glancing back at Rafe who was still talking to you.

Suddenly, an idea popped into his head. It wasn't too clever but it would get Rafe off your back. Before he even knew it he was up on his feet making his way over to you.

You were listening to something Rafe was saying about his dad and his company when you felt a pair of arms hug you from behind. You flinched getting ready to smack the person who had just laid hands on you but you realized it was JJ so you didn't.

"Hey, baby" he cooed, resting his head on your shoulder so he could look at you.

You stared at him in shock as the word slipped from his lips. He had just revealed the relationship. He probably forgot to switch back to being enemies but still, you had no idea how to play it off,

"You're drunk," you said, pushing him away to try and play it off like nothing happened, hoping that JJ would get the hint and play along as well.

Unexpectedly, a pair of big hands grabbed your face pulling you into a rough kiss. What the hell was he doing? He was blowing your cover.

His lips moved perfectly with yours despite the fact you were trying to pull away. He was kissing you in such a way it was like he was trying to show off. Finally, you pulled your lips away from his, staring at him with a pissed off expression.

"A Pogue? Really, Y/n?" You heard Rafe scoff making you cock your head towards the Kook.

"Yes a Pogue, rich bitch" JJ responded before you could, grabbing your hand and began to drag you through the crowd of people.

"JJ!" You shouted, stumbling over your own feet, the boy proceeding to pull you against your will.

"Let go of me!" You yelled as you jerking your wrist from his grip and stopping in your tracks on the street outside the party.

JJ spun around, revealing his angry expression, clenched jaw, and furious eyes that burned into you.

"You blew our cover, you dumbass!" You said angrily as you shoved his chest.

"Well, I couldn't help it that you were flirting with another dude! I sat there watching Rafe hit on you and it pissed me off. I'm surprised I didn't beat his ass" JJ grumbled, pointing his index finger in your face before running a hand through his hair out of frustration. He was angry that you blindly allowed Rafe Cameron to flirt with you. Even if you couldn't tell the Kook you had a boyfriend you could have at least talked to someone else instead.

Well, you didn't have to make out with me in front of him! Rafe is just going to blab to everyone in the OBX that we are together" you told JJ, shaking your head in disbelief at the thought of the events that would happen if word got out.

"Then let him blab, Y/n, I honestly don't care anymore. I love you and I want people to know you're mine" The boy said softly with a sigh. He knew he had done wrong by revealing your relationship to the biggest blabbermouth of all time but now he really didn't care if people found out. How bad could it be?

"So no more hiding?" You asked, your eyes connecting with a pair of sky blue orbs.

"Nope. In fact, watch this" You watched as JJ ran ahead, hopping up on a bench.

"Hey, Kildare Island!" He hollered at the top of his lungs. "I FUCKING LOVE Y/F/N AND I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT Y'ALL THINK"

"Stop it" I giggled, grabbing his wrist to pull him down as my face flustered even though nobody was around but him and me, I was sure somebody had heard him.