Part 30 - Cats Ass

Brielle and Henry had been out on the waves for a while, and Henry was surprisingly good at it. It was nightfall and Brielle was walking over to Popes where he told her to come to, and when she arrived, Kiara and Pope were waiting for her in Heywards truck.

"Finally." Kiara groaned.

"Hey, I don't have a car! Walking was the only choice!" Brielle replied getting in.

Time Skip

"Gotta be done before my scholarship interview in the morning." Pope said pulling up to the Château.

"Okay, well, we gotta focus." Kiara replied.

"I know, I know. It's gonna be fine." Pope said, then they got out of the car.

"Okay, so let me make sure." Brielle said. "John B and JJ inside the well, and Pope up top. Sarah, Kiara, and I will be outside transporting."

"Yeah. We got this." Kiara replied.

"Cool." Pope said, then walked to the back with the other two Pogues. "I got a winch. That Tim can hold over like.....200, 300 pounds."

"Thanks." Kiara said opening the trunk door.

"Uh, what for?" Pope asked as he and Brielle grabbed stuff.

"Stranding us. You know, making us make up." Kiara said looking between Pope and Brielle.

"What makes you think that was me?" Pope asked, and they all laughed. Then out of nowhere, lights turned on all around them, making them looking around confused.

"Am I still high or is y'all seeing this too?" Brielle asked looking around.

"What the hell...?" Pope said.

"Who the hell is that?" Kiara asked walking to the back, followed by Brielle and Pope. They turned the corner, and saw lights strung up all around the tree, and a big hot tub that had waterfalls and little flamingo floaties around, with JJ inside opening a bottle of champagne.

"Oh, what did you do, JJ?" Pope asked in disbelief.

"I got a jet going straight up my butt right now." JJ replied laughing. "You three, should get in immediately, you hear me? Salud!"

"How much did this cost?" Pope asked.

"Uh..." JJ said looking down, thinking. "Well, with the generator, the petrol, and oh, hey, express delivery....pretty much all of it, yeah."

"All of it?" Pope asked

"Yeah, all of it." JJ replied.

"You spent all the money in one day?" Pope asked.

"Yeah, burned a hole right through my pocket. But, I mean, like, come on, guys, like, look at this!" JJ exclaimed. "Finest in jet-based massage therapy, that's what they told me. Kie, what? Can't a man have a little luxury in life? Come on, all this scrimping and scraping.." He trailed, his smile turning into a frown. "I mean, like....guys, we-you only live once, right? Enough of this emotional shit. Get in the Cats Ass. Come on."

"In the what?" Kiara asked.

"In the Cats Ass." JJ replied with a smirk. "That's what I named her. Oh, hey, yo, I almost forgot." He said, then clicked a button and a bunch of water shot up in the air and lights started dancing around. "Yeah, that's right, I know. Disco mode. That's right, baby!"

"Are you kidding me?" Pope asked. "You could have paid for restitution!"

"Or literally given it to any charity." Kiara said angry. Brielle just stared at the boy get baraded by his friends, in disbelief and anger for what he did earlier.