Ch. 3 : Dreams Impersonate Bad Foreboding

(Note: There is a character recognition section part 2 here, read it and you will find it).

Patrick Pov.

I realized I was in a theater. I looked around me, then I realized I was the only one in this theater. Until I saw a blue-haired woman standing on the stage and it looked like she was about to dance.

Then a piece of music began to play, and the woman began to do her dance. I was so mesmerized by her beauty even when she started her dance. And suddenly I realized one thing…. this theater is….. owned by the Kireinayuga family. I can't believe this, the theater is so beautiful and so majestic.

Then I was like thrown out of the theater, then I saw around me that this place is like the entrance to the theater as well as a place to welcome important guests. Then I saw a black car parked in front of the entrance where I was now. Then... there was someone who seemed to want to do something about that car. When I wanted to approach that person, unfortunately that person had already left by riding a motorbike with his gang.

Not long after, a woman who was none other than a dancer I saw earlier in the theater came out and immediately got into the car. I wanted to prevent it, afraid the car had been damaged but I failed. Then I was thrown again, this time at a Rainbow Bridge, where the Tokyo Bay Fireworks Festival is usually held. Then I looked back at the woman with her car that seemed to have lost control.

"Oh my God, what will happen...."

I said about my bad feeling that the car was going to have an accident. Then I saw the woman looked difficult to control the speed of her vehicle. I didn't expect what I thought was true, not long after the car hit the bridge divider. I tried to save the woman, but suddenly I couldn't move. Then I saw the car slowly spit fire and then little by little it started to scorch the car. I thought that the car was about to explode.

"I beg of God, don't let her die."

Then the car exploded and then I screamed because I couldn't save the woman's life.

"NO!"

Then I jolted up from my bed. Now I realize that what I experienced earlier was a nightmare. I looked at my digital clock. I set the alarm at 6:00 am, but when I saw it .... the clock showed it was 06.30. My body was shaking and sweating too, then I remembered that I had an appointment with my friend, Detective Takeda Daryll as well as the executive officers of our Secret Service Organization, Director Sasaki Theo, Deputy Director Nishimura Azama, and General Counsel Atsushi Akihiro.

"Gosh, damn it! And I made a promise to him."

Then I rushed to the bathroom.

(At the residence of the Kireinayuga-Adalrich Family)

Azura as usual, she had woken up early to start her training. Even though there were only a few days left, she's still kept her promise, which was to dance and sing to make everyone smile.

Before she started her training, Patricia came to bring Azura her favorite strawberry juice and toast with strawberry jam as well.

"Good morning, Azura."

"Ah, good morning too, Sister..."

"Here, I brought your favorite Strawberry juice and toast."

"Well, thank you very much."

"You're welcome. You'd better eat the bread first before it gets cold."

"Okay..."

Then Abigail and Dexter came to her practice room to meet her. The two of them wanted to remind Azura that that day was the day Azura promised the two of them to go to the Hanami Festival in Yukata together.

"Good morning, Azura." Abigail said hello to Azura.

"Good morning to you both, Abigail, Dexter..."

"Oh yeah Azura, don't forget your promise to take us to the Hanami Festival." Dexter said remind me.

"Calm down, how could I forget that. Tonight I will take the two of you there too."

"Yay, thank you very much, Azura!" Abigail said, screaming a little with delight.

"Yes, you're welcome. And now leave me for a while so I can practice. Because the show is only a matter of days."

"Okay, see you later." Then Abigail and Dexter left me.

"I also have work to do, see you later." Then my sister Patricia left me and then I started my training.