faust smut

tw ; non consent/rape
! fem reader !
word count ; 653

you walked home from a friends house after going there after school to study. you chose to take the bus because you didn't want to walk that far alone at night. you walked to the bus stop and saw two men walk into the woods and thought nothing of it so you kept walking to the stop then heard a scream. not thinking twice you walked faster to not hear or see what made that noise. you look over your shoulder slightly and saw the man you saw before walk out of the woods...by himself. you pretend like you didn't see or him but he noticed you saw him. he walked up to you and grabbed a fistfull of hair forcing you to make eye contact with him. suddenly he pulls out a knife holding it against your exposed neck "did you see anything?" he looked at you with intent to kill you if lied or told the truth. he didn't care. you looked at him and the knife seeing both the knife and he were covered in blood, he pushed it more into your throat "did you see anything?" he said with anger in his voice you looked at him, horrified. he sucked his teeth saying "since you won't tell me i might as well fuck it out of you." he pulled you into the woods and dragged you and you saw it... the other man he walked into the woods with was dead. still in the same spot. you didn't know if you should scream or run you just stood there in shock and fear. he pulled your head back to show your exposed neck and he licked the blood from where the blood from the knife got on you. he pushed you to the ground next to the body of the poor man he just killed. he unzipped his pants to expose his member that was throbbing which you assume is from the murder and seeing you sacred. he grabbed your head and pulled you close "bite me and i'll fucking kill you" and he make you suck him off. forcing your head down and him groaning had he pushed further down your throat then you pulled back making you fall backwards. he knelt down and ripped your pants off you to expose your area. you crossed your legs to he couldn't insert himself in you but he was stronger than you and opened them no problem. he slowly put himself in you but had difficulty since you were a virgin and started to bleed. you cried in agony from pain and how you lost your virginity to a murderer he looked down at you and lightly slide the knife down your cheek leaving a mix of your blood and the other guys blood on your face. "poor girl, losing her virginity to me" he said with fake sympathy in his voice then he started going in and out of you not caring for your cries then he started moving faster. a few minutes pass and he started going harder eventually hitting your cervix making you cry out in pain. angry you most likely alerted someone, he cuts your forearm "next scream i fucking end it for you" he kept hit your cervix without mercy then he climaxed inside you. deep. then he got up and fixed himself with a smirk "thanks for the fun" then disappearing out of the woods. you get up and try to collect yourself from what just happened. you walk out of the woods to find a pay phone to call your friend telling her what happened and that you need a ride to her place to stay until morning. a year later, you see the same guy arrested for the murder along with someone named varg vikernes for the church burnings and murder of another person.. what the fuck.