seven (smut)

Lanisha POV

After working at the strip clinic, I took to the train back to my dorm, washed up, and plopped myself on my bed in my satin pajamas. Beads of swear started to form from thinking about all of the walking I did to get back to my dorm. That thinking slowly started forming into a headache so I fell asleep.

I was in a dark room where my eyes weren't adjusting to anything. I felt myself being only in my underwear.

I heard myself moaning and groaning into someone's mouth as they began to fondle with ass. My arms were wrapped around the person's neck as we kept kissing on each other. I felt them pulling and tugging on my bottom lip which coerced a light whimper from me. The person tugged my lip some more and let go of my swollen lip with a popping sound to whisper in my ear, "Lay down beloved, so I can make u feel good." The person slowly backed me into the bed while nibbling on my ear.

Is that who I think it is? No it couldn't be! Could it?

I followed instruction by lightly laying down on the bed with this person lightly fell on top of me. I let out a little groan and I felt the person looked up at me. "You alright?" I nodded my head. They chuckled. I need a verbal answer princess?" I blushed. "I-um-yes."

They started to kiss on my plump lips, which slowly treaded to my weak spot of my neck. This action had my underwear soaked and my legs crossing behind the person's back while grabbing their hair. The person slithered their way out of my grip and trailed kisses down to my stomach which had me moan and grip onto my nipples.

I felt my underwear being slid off to ankles. The person chuckled and said, "God you're soaked." Then I felt an eye mask being tied around my eyes and everything was super black.

"W-what's going o- "

"Shhhh, let me take care of you Lanisha."

Suddenly I felt these soft hands open my legs and bend my knees. Two fingers opened my folds and I felt a cool breath on my sensitive clit. I moaned. The person breathed cool air for a few seconds as I sat there sexually frustrated.

Before I could say anything however. I suddenly felt a hot wet tongue inside my folds licking side to side. I bit my lip resisting the urge to moan and grabbed both of breasts at the same time. My eyes rolled back at the feeling of the person sucking the inside of my folds only to start sucking on my clit.

I mewled and began spread my legs out for the person to have easier access.

Suddenly  I felt the person beginning to put my legs  over their shoulders. I gasped and felt more sucking and kissing on clit. I started to run away from the lips but the person grabbed onto my thighs and  kissed them.

"It's not polite to run away." They started to tease me and work their way back to the inside of my folds. Their tongue inserted in my insides and I belted out a moan. The tongue started swirling in my insides to the point I started to feel that I was going to melt.

"I-I think I'm going to cu- "

"Not yet."  I looked up at the person just to see green emerald eyes starting back at me. My eyes widened. Emerald eyes came up to me and  kissed around my neck.

"I'm here to take care of you, now let me do so."
He pressed his lips against mine and he started to sucking on my clit over and over again. The pressure of his lips had my thighs trembling and chest heaving.

Next thing I know I started to release and the person saying, "I love the way your body reacts to me." And I fell asleep.