Authors' Note

Rachael: Wassup, guys? I'm Rachael, known as ElectricEmpress on Wattpad. I'm one of the writers for this book and it's certainly a pleasure to co-write with Kei.

Kei: Hello! And I'm Kei, aka KeiWolfie, the other writer as Rachael mentioned. *grin and waves at everyone excitedly* Oh! It's also a pleasure to co-write with Rachael! It's Epic fun! She's the one a few days back asked if we could write a book together and I straight away said YES!

Rachael: I remembered when I made the proposal. She said yes then asked me if I'm in. C'mon! I was the one who asked. *laughs and rolls eyes*

Kei: *points to Rachael* She was dying for me to say yes and when I returned the question, she said she needed to think about it. Who does that?

Rachael: Anyways, we wanted to let you all know that we'll have different situations in every chapter. It's going to be written like a Disney series. Right Kei? *grins and stares at Kei*

Kei: Yes!! Like those Disney TV series you all see! Different plots every chapter. Not different episodes everyday guys, different plots every chapter. *laughs and clears her throat*

Rachael: *smiles* We hope you have as much fun reading our book as we enjoy writing it!

✶•✶•✶

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the authors' imagination or are fictitiously used. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2021 by KeiEmpress

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner except for the use of quotations in a book review.