【 ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1 】

●❯─────── ↢ ❦ ↣ ───────❮●

OMAHA BEACH, NORMANDY
1944

The scene starts off with a warship filled with soldiers and the five specific gamers on that ship, carrying their weapons close to them as gunshots can be heard on the battlefield. They sail to the land, waiting for the doors to be open. The warship slowly comes to halt as the soldiers are preparing to exit. The five team members are getting ready next to each other, checking their weapons one last time.

"Alright!" their team leader yelled, glancing at his team, "You ready, guys?" receiving four nods from them.

The warship's doors slowly opened, and the five team members stepped out onto the battlefield, taking in their surroundings and preparing for the mission ahead of them. Many soldiers ran, shooting every Nazi they see until dying from bullets aiming their way as their bodies fall to the ground. The team let out a mighty roar, running away to take cover. They stayed low to avoid the enemy fire. The group hid behind a trench together, waiting for their leader to speak. "What's the plan?" one of their teammates shouted.

The brunette looks up at the turret where the German commander stands and turns to his team. "The Nazi Commander. We take him out, and our job here is done."

"Oh my god! We're gonna die!" a soldier cried, curled up on the ground gripping his AK-47.

"You're not gonna die! Just sit up and take a deep breath." the black-haired male tries to calm the man.

"Okay. Thank you." the soldier smiled, feeling relieved before his head exploded as blood splashed on the ground where he stood.

"Ugh!" the four gag, while the brunette leader focuses on the main task. "Buck, I'm gonna need some room."

Buck nods and peeks over the trenches. He tosses a hand grenade in the field, screaming, "Grenade!"

"Mason, (Y/n)! Covering fire!" the brunette orders. The two glimpses over and shoot the enemies right in the head before ducking down for cover.

Eddie turns to his green-haired friend. "Tommy, get me to that turret."

"You got it, Eddie!" the two found a vehicle nearby they could use and head over to kill the commander while (Y/n), Mason, and Buck stayed behind, killing more Nazis.

(Y/n) Pov.
The three of us kept on killing the enemy's side till I heard Tommy's screams up in the tower. My eyes widened, seeing him at the edge of the tall turret as I tried making my way closer to it. I bashed, stabbed, and even shot every soldier in my way to reach the commander's eyesight to gain his attention.

"HEY, SHIT FACE!!" I yell, which caught his attention. Perfect. He turned his head around and sputtered out some German words at me that I couldn't understand. But I didn't care as I unzip my jacket and lift my shirt up, flashing my tits—I mean breasts to him. "LOOK AT THESE BABIES!"

It seems to do the trick. What he didn't know, I can see Eddie sneak behind him, ready to burn him into ashes as he carries a flamethrower. Once I saw the commander burn, I put my shirt down, giving a thumbs up to Eddie and Tommy. Not knowing the other two had a nosebleed.

'Boobies...'

Third Pov.
After executing lots of Nazis, (Y/n), Mason, and Buck waited for the other two to arrive back. "Woo hoo! Yeah, boys!" Buck whooped, feeling the adrenaline slowly fade after blasting tons of explosives.