3.

On the late middle night,
Two people
Sitting on a wood bench near the beauty lake.
A little girl ask her older brother, "Love, can it be hurt sometimes?"
As her brother was looking down where his sister at, a soft smile and said, "You know..."
"Love can be hurt sometimes."
She just curious to want know then, ask him again, "How love can be hurt? It's seem no issues."
He still looking at his sister, his left hand putting on her left shoulder and say, "Do you want me to explain how love can be hurt?"
Her nodded as yes, he finally turning around from his head to see a big full moon as he speak, "Love have many hurt options..."
His sister looking at him, turning around her head to see a full moon, and curiously, "Like... what?"
He just sigh with a deep breath, and ready to start to be speak, "Like, a trust issues, toxic relationship, distance, cheat on someone, lost their love, break -up, someone don't like you who crush on them, strict parent,
and argue with someone."
After that, in the silence until...
He finally ask to her, " are you understand how love is hurt, aren't you?"
She seem understand at him, still staring a full moon, " Yeah, I'm understand it."
He turn around his head to his sister from a full moon, starting a soft smile as she just starting smile, said, "You know love can be hurt sometimes. At least, it's can be still have more chance to get love by someone you love."
He seem unbothered with her by her positive opinion. She just got a point.
He said, "Yeah."
He hugging his sister, by his arm around over her shoulder, other his right hand pointed at the many stars and calmly, " The stars is pretty, isn't?"
She turn around her head,
Amazed the many stars, agreeing him, " Yeah, the stars are so beautiful!!"
They gave hugging each other (in siblings way) during talking share their thoughts, they
Still enjoying the late middle night.
- me, 1am