Stranger

Sometimes you meet someone that you don't really expected..

Sometimes they are cause of your happiness..

And sometimes it will cause of your sadness.

....

Sometimes when you meet stranger, when you will open your problem with them they will be listen to you. Some of them will give you advice thats why I love meeting someone..

Stranger = Friends

"We sometimes encounter people, even perfect strangers, who begin to interest us at first sight, somehow suddenly, all at once, before a word has been spoken."

~ Fyodor Dostoevsky

Making friends with stranger is not bad. Some of stranger are good and some of them are bad, but they will learn to be good when you talk to them and teach them and they will be changed.

Talking to a stranger can sometimes  change your life.

Why?

They will modify your perspective on life,  your interpretation of yourself, and your impression of those around you.

This individual could be a stranger you  meet on your way to another location. 
It could be someone you meet at a bus stop or while waiting in line at a restaurant. 
You could meet this person in a different country or city.

You may never see this person again. You may never have a conversation like that ever again. You may have to keep the memory of this person burning bright in your mind when times get dark. You may have to keep this person’s image embedded in every cell and atom in your being. 

But one thing is for sure, you will be forever changed.

You don’t know what it was about this person. Maybe you were soulmates only meant to meet for a day, or maybe you were destined to end up together. Or maybe fate would rather you two be great friends.

 Or maybe fate would rather you two be great friends

It's okay to meet new.....