Just Remembered.

This is my first upload, and is also probably the only poetry entry I'll do, I'm putting this in poetry because it's not a short story, and I guess sounds a little like poetry? I don't know, let me know what you guys think! I love to get comments as long as they're truthful, but also not "flamers" thanks! :)

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Remembering means nothing when they're still here, it's when they're gone that gets your mind running around in circles.

Trying to trace a memory down, is like trying to put the last piece of the puzzle, into the only open spot, only to find it doesn't fit.

You can tell yourself you don't want to remember, but your gut tells you otherwise.

You can see memories in flashes, not fully there, as they fade away, but that's not what you want. It's what happens.

Want is just beyond a fine line from need, you may want that missing piece, but you don't need it to be happy.

Do you need to fully remember? Or are those precious moments all you need. See, if you had those memories completely, they wouldn't be as special, they'd just be... There. You don't need that person there, just remembered.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Sorry for any mistakes, Love ya! <3