Bonus chapter 39.

Her.

Halloween. 

We do not take Halloween easy, kids and us love the fun holiday immensely, so we prepare accordingly: decor, candies, food, movies and our appearance. We even take care of our pups. Every year each of us picks the theme by turns; last year it was twins' turn and now it is Maximiliano's turn.

He chose pirates. 

I did my hairstyle and makeup, going for extra glam with hint of mischief: extra sleek, extra wing, extra smokey. Once I was done with that, I got dressed. White shirt, black corset, black leather pants and matching boots. Jewellery is eye catching and "heavy" to give that taste of stolen goods. Perfume on my neck, chest and wrists.

"Amore?"- I called for him and he immediately came in the closet, looking too damn hot to be real

Messy, voluminous, silky, midnight black hair is so beautiful as it falls in natural waves that I am sucker for. Impossibly handsome, perfectly sculpted face with defined cheekbones and sharp jawline. 

And bloody hell, the linen shirt looks better than possible: it is loose, yet it puts in rugged, strong arms on display just right. A few buttons are undone, showing off his inked, vast, robust chest. His delectable, strapping back and broad, manly shoulders look scandalously good. The thin, white fabric offers peek of the silhouette of his mouth-watering, hard, defined 8 pack. Black pants with suspenders, vintage belt and shoes add marvellous touch to his look. Rings add dangerously scrumptious spice to his appearance.

I bit my lip as he approached me from behind, making me smile flirtatiously as his large, veiny, inked hands cupped my breasts.

"You have no damn clue how ravishing you are, principessa. You have no clue how crazy you make me and how badly I want to pin you to the wall, fucking and kissing you until you cannot take it any longer."- whispered erotically and huskily Leo in my ear, squeezing my chest ardently, making me sigh in enjoyment. 

"Bambinos are waiting."- I murmured weakly, moaning as he kissed my neck sensually, nibbling my skin. 

"But I promise that once we are alone, I will give you something very nice."- I said alluringly and he smirked devilishly, kissing my jawline intimately. 

"Deal, amore mio."- he replied coarsely and I kissed him tenderly, turning my head to the side. 

"Can you help me with the corset, per favore?"- I asked him and he smiled charmingly at me, nodding in agreement. 

He held the straps and fixed the corset for me, doing it with indescribable ease. 

"Keep going."- I assured him as hazel eyes glanced at mine through the mirror, silently asking whether that's fine. 

And he complied, tying it tighter and firmer.

"Cazzo, you have tiny waist."- spoke Leo, pulling the straps again until the corset finally clung to my waist.