17

I stayed up all night because all the time I was thinking about the prophecy that someday there would be a balance between the dark side and the light side, I tried to forget about it but unfortunately I couldn't get it out of my head.

The next day I got up, got dressed and left the room, sat down in the hall and saw Kylo Ren.

-Hello darling, how are you? She asked

-Nothing interesting, I said

Suddenly Kylo Ren walked over to me and kissed my lips. It's good to even kiss me, but I felt like my heart belonged to someone else. After the kiss, I didn't speak to him.
-You kiss well, Kylo Ren said seductively, suddenly I saw Vader who probably saw Kylo Ren kiss me. He walked over to Kylo Ren and looked at him malevolently.

-Listen to me carefully Kylo Ren you have to treat her like a real princess, because it just so happens that you got a perfect woman. If I were lucky and I would have such a woman, every day he would give her flowers every day, but not just random, they liked the most white roses and I would be her arm in which to cry and my best friend and I would spend all days wondering how she would make her laugh because no one laughs as beautifully as she-Vader looked at me and I was looking at him with a great shock what he did he said, Vader just knew everything about me and then I realized it was Vader who wrote the poem for me.

-So I advise you to adjust to it! Vader said firmly and walked away.

-Oh ... he must love you ... Kylo Ren said Oh mummy! Tears started to run down my eyes and I ran quickly into the room. When I came into the room, Lucy was there with tears in her eyes.

-Oh God, what happened ?! she asked worriedly

-Nothing, I said, and I lay down on the bed and started crying through the pillow.

-But I see something's wrong, Lucy said and sat down on my bed. I looked at her and told her everything that happened.

-Oh my God! But it had to be a real sincere feeling, Lucy said

-Yes ... and realized it was Vader who wrote this poem for me, I don't know damn what to do, I said

-And you love Vader? -I asked

-... yes ... -I replied honestly

-Tell him then

- It's just that it's not that easy

-Oh Cruello it may be difficult for you, but it doesn't mean that you give up love right away

Suddenly Maul entered the room

-Hey ... what happened? Cruello were you crying? Maul asked

-Yes, Lucy said, and I didn't say anything

-What exactly happened? Asked Maul And Lucy told everything I said

-Oh shit, okay, but that Vader is me, I'm impressed, said Maul, surprised

-I know, I'm surprised by it too, Lucy said

-And I saw Vader, he just told me recently that he wrote a poem to Cruella

-Oh, that is, Cruella is well aware, Lucy said

-What are you going to do Cruello now? Maul asked

-I have no idea, I said

-Hey good, I have to go now, Vader and I are about to go to some planet to do some important errands, Maul said and left our room, and I started crying again through the pillow.