Chapter 1 | Young Lovers

Y/N and Sam were just young teens when they first met, they would always hang out with each other and tend to go to abandoned places. Y/N lived with her parents, while Sam just came out of the orphanage a few years back. Of course he hated it there but of course his younger brother Nathan Drake was there too. While Sam was running free and looking for work, Y/N was a close friend of his and would always support him whatever he'd done. However, they weren't friends but not lovers too, there was some sort connection between them but they couldn't understand it. Sam would always ask Y/N at night if she would sneak out with him. But one of those nights would be the night that would change them both forever...

*Y/Ns phone rings*
"Urgh" you turn over and look at your phone and answer the call.

Y/N: "Hello?" you say in your sleepy voice.
Sam: "Y/N it's Sam, sorry to wake you but do you wanna maybe wanna hang out? You'd really wanna see this"

Y/N: "Sam i'm really tired does it have to be now? how about tomorrow?"
Sam: "Well I would say that but.. i'm already outside your house"
Y/N: "Wait what? seriously?"
Sam: *he laughs* " Yeah i'm outside your house"
Y/n: "Well shit okay, yeah i'll get dressed i'll be 5 minutes"
Sam: "don't rush yourself there's no hurry or anything"

you could feel the sarcasm in his tone of voice, you laughed to yourself knowing why the hell you were doing this at 2am, but also the thought of Sam wanting to hang out with you made you smile.

Once you got dressed you made your way down from your window, he watched you from the bottom to make sure you wouldn't trip and fall.

Sam: "It's about time"
Y/N:  "i'm sorry okay! Look you caught me by surprise" *you chuckle*
Sam: "Alright, well hop on i've got something big to show you" *he helps you onto his motorcycle*

Once you'd both arrived you got shivers down your spine as you stared at the abandoned site of this empty building. You knew you'd have to be quiet to try and sneak in. Of course you both were masters at this as you both had done this many of times. Once you'd both gotten in you turned on your flashlight and so did Sam.

Y/N: "Woah it's so dark in here"
Sam: "Yeah well no ones been here for years but trust me it'll be fine"

You both continue to walk and you both see what appears to be pictures on the wall of advertisements from years back.

Y/n: "No fucking way it's a dinosaur"
Sam: "Wow well done Y/N"

*You give him the death stare*
*He chuckles to himself*

Y/N: "I've always loved those things"
Sam: "Well wait until you see the surprise"
Y/n: "is it a dinosaur?"
Sam: "Maybe"
Y/n: "I'll forgive you for bringing me out here if its a dinosaur"
Sam: "Just come on you'll see" *he chuckles*

Sam walks you along this hall which appears to be an open door, as you both enter it Sam offers you to flip the switch.

Y/N "whats this?"
Sam: "just go on flip it"

The lights of the mall all start to flicker and switch on.

You both continue to walk along the halls and you saw what appeared to be 2 doors at the end of the hallway. It felt very anonymous, but lucky for you that you had Sam with you. 

Y/N: "Hey how do you know this place so well anyways? Have you been here before?"
Sam: "Uhhh i have my ways"
Y/N: "Right of course you do"