𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1 (942 Words)

(Just want to say at first this story take place when Haruka still alive...)
___________________________________________________________

INTRODUCTION

F/N Yukio is a tall teenage boy who's 15 years old. He's usually didn't get along with many people since he's not that talkative person. He's rather quiet and polite to be describe by most of people in his school. However he's a very good-looking guy and because of that most girl in his school asked him out even guys but he reject all of them.

(I don't care if you want to say that you are actually ugly, this is a fanfiction make yourself handsome :>)

He might rejected many people who confess to him but they still love him. He's the type of guy that every mother in the world want as their child or son in-law. F/N have a girl siblings. They are twins that's just 13 years old, just like their brother very beautiful and popular.

One of them name Masumi Yukio her hair colour is black to green, while the other one name Megumi Yukio her hair colour is black to green also but more light. While F/N Yukio have black to blue. Their eyes colour are all the same green jade and their skin colour is naturally tan.

(I have to make their eyes, hair and skin colour because I make F/N have a twin sister TvT and the reason why F/N hair colour is Black to blue because the father hair colour is blue while the mother hair is green)

They considered as the perfect siblings in school, well they don't fight much at home. Just a normal siblings.
___________________________________________________________

Time Now: Haruka and Momoe walked home together

Author/3rd Person POV

Momoe Sawaki and Haruka was walking together to their home when there's two girls bumped to them.

Masumi Yukio: Ah! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Megumi said sorry!

Megumi Yukio: I'm also sorry....

F/N Yukio: Masumi! Megumi! Wait for me!

Momoe Sawaki: Don't worry no one's harmed.

Haruka: Yes, don't worry.

F/N Yukio: Arh... Did both of them bumped on to you guys... I'm sincerely sorry for their behavior.

Momoe Sawaki: No, it's fine. It's only an accident.

F/N Yukio: You both shouldn't run from me like that...

Megumi Yukio: Your voice is slow brother... Speak louder!!

Haruka: We, will go now.

Momoe Sawaki: Yes, hope we can meet again.

Momoe and Haruka start walking again

F/N Yukio: I'm glad they already gone...

Masumi Yukio: You should speak more to other people!

F/N Yukio: I rather stay silent.