bucky

Im now at amy home with zemo hi amy i say. Hi lili so when the cat you have. I show amy the cat awww he cute to you have a name for him. Yeah i name him zemo cool name say amy but my boyfriend come and he hate cat so can you keep zemo with you please. Sure but you know if he hurt him he done i say. Yeah yeah i know. I started thinking how would i take care of the cat i come out of my thoughts by a knock on my friend door my friend boyfriend come in he have a cat by it legs he say this damn cat was on you car i wanna to kill it but i thought you should kill it.... I jump up and let zemo go and say if you fucking hurt the cat i will kill you myself. So im dateing you bff so do you think you can kill me. My bestie look at her boyfriend and say please let the cat go my friend will take it and don't have to hurt him. He say fine and look at the cat and put it down and the poor thing try to run to me but it have three legs to at the back and one at the front i look at him he so cute with his big blue eyes.

 He say fine and look at the cat and put it down and the poor thing try to run to me but it have three legs to at the back and one at the front i look at him he so cute with his big blue eyes