Prologue

Frost POV

He's my past that I've forgotten.

All those years that he didn't show up, those holidays and celebrations that I waited for, even in the end I will still be waiting. I expect to see him around after we break up, those days that I hold that chance that we may see each other again or cross paths. I waited,  days had passed, years had come and those lonely nights that I dreamt about him, all those pains that I tortured myself to keep waiting for him. But in the end who am I joking about this foolish love of mine. 

He didn't come, ofcourse.

I'm glad that I woke up one day becoming numb as f*ck. No feelings to anyone, blind in that foolish love all people were experiencing. I keep myself enjoying my life, play around with those who drool over me and keep myself busy with my work.

That's a new cycle of my life routine. There's nothing serious in this life. All people will trick and fool you, so I'm just vibin' myself to that new life.

He tricked the hell out of me. That person has his guts to consider me as his friend, what a damn enjoyable life I have, right?

I sure loved him before but little did I know we're just playing around like some sort of playmates that enjoy someone's company. 

He destroyed the person who I was before.

I erased all those memories that we shared together in my head, and I successfully did it a long time ago. I totally did my best to keep him vanished within my system. I succeed, I know to myself that I accomplished that before, years ago.

Did I? F*ck!

I know I did it before but the f*ck was happening to me now?!

Damn this heart and mind.

F*ck it!

~

He's been missing in action and absent from his internship in my office. After what happened, to what I do rather, I was nonstop thinking of that f*cking teary eyes and little sobs of him. He cried in front of me and cursed me to death because of my wrong doings. He shouted at me that day, he keeps attacking my conscience because of what I did to him in those paperworks that I've given. I know it's my fault and those missing days that I didn't see his presence around my office haunt me.

But I think I'm just over thinking, seeing him today with a 'who the f*ck cares' guy that is sitting next to him in this restaurant that I'm at.

I heard earlier that he is the owner of this restaurant but the f*ck I care, all my attention is now on the person I've been thinking about these past few days.

Kit Ten Perez.

'Ha! I thought you were hating me all along and crying these past nights cursing my name to hell,' I said to myself while glancing my eyes at him.

He's at the next table, enjoying himself with those guys that I didn't know. Mr. Perez is with a guy that owned this restaurant and a kid. I know that he is aware that I'm here because he saw me a while ago, and we greeted each other. But he didn't bother to look at me because he's with someone else.

Looking at them eating peacefully and enjoying their food pisses me off. I want to shout at him for making me remember him and caring for his feelings.

F*ck!

I froze when he stood up and went straight to the restroom. Now it's my time to talk to him privately, I calm myself first and look to  Mr. Lee, one of the board members in my company, we're having a meeting and he chose this new restaurant that he refers to me.