🎏 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐔- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

Getō POV

Getō POV

After amaterasu san got out of the train. I was greeted by a blinding light. " Ama chan?!" Someone yelled. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings.

I was greeted by someone in a familiar uniform in front of me. " Stand up" They said as they offered their hand.

I gladly took their hand and got up. " Where am i?" I asked clutching on my head. I looked at the figure who helped me and it's none other than.

" Satoru? "

I asked. " Welcome back" He greeted me.
" I'm.. Back" I chuckled. " Where is ama chan?" Yuuji asked. " Ama chan?" I asked. " Amaterasu san " Nanami spoke.

" It's been a long time suguru san" He said.
" Yes it has. Wait- where is amaterasu san? Is she here?" I asked.

" You know her?" A voice asked and i looked at the old students who i fought that day. " Yes i know her. I met her in a train" I said. " A train?" They asked.

" What did she said?" Satoru asked. " She said that she had to go " I said. There was a silence until the boy with a pink hair started crying.

Joining him are a kid with black hair and orange hair.

3rd person POV

" Our sister saved us all in exchange of her life"
Tsukuyomi said while susanoo is crying beside him. "  Do you mean she's dead?!" Tōji grabbed tsukuyomi's collar.

" Yes " Tsukuyomi answered a tear escaping from his eye. Tōji let go of his collar and started to tear up.

Getō started to tear up also. The woman that saved him and gave him a chance to redeem himself has passed away he didn't even got a chance to say thank you.