Café

Bang chan and Minho had been friends for a very long time and had graduated high school together and were trainees under JYP entertainment. Felix is a part time worker at a Café working to pay his college fees while Han on the other hand had moved on from his high school trauma and was working at a game Café.

One Fall morning, Bang chan and Minho were walking into the nearest Café to get their usuals but they had no idea that there life was going to change from there on.

Bang chan walks up to the counter and asks for a small Americano for himself and a medium Café latte for Minho and goes back to his seat after paying. After 5 minutes, a handsome guy with freckles in his waiter attire walks up to him as it instantly catches his attention. Bang chan was in trance, thinking he was the most beautiful man he had ever seen but only to be brought back by Minho.

Minho: Bang chan hyung, where did you zone out to again? he says laughing

Bang chan: Nowhere, just thinking about our practice yesterday. he says shyly

Minho was about to speak when he was interrupted by Felix

Felix: Sir, here's the drinks you ordered, hope you have a great day sir.

He goes back to working while Bang chan feels like he's in love but to his bad luck he had to leave now or he'll be late. They both leave the Café and go to their company to practice. Days pass by, but he couldn't stop thinking about Felix and he was visiting the Café everyday just to take a look at him. Then, one day, he goes to the Café hoping to see Felix only to find out he took a sick leave. He instantly became worried, and remembered that Felix had told him where he lives since they were talking for a few days and Bang chan would occasionally sneak out to meet him.

Luckily, for him, they had 2 days off of training after a few intense days of training. He quickly went to Felix's house and entered the passcode only to find him struggling to do stuff himself. He quickly went to him and told him to not worry and brought a bowl of water and towel and wiped his body with it. Then he told him, to go to sleep and he was going to make porridge for him. After about an hour of struggling to find the ingredients and cooking, he went to Felix and woke him up and fed him the medicine he bought and the porridge.

Felix: Thanks for the help but how'd you know I was sick?

Bang chan: Well, I went to your Café and they told me that you were sick so I ran over here. He says shyly.

Felix: Well, thanks again for the help, I feel a lot better now.

They then chatted for a few hours until Minho called Bang chan to take him to a game Café. At first, he denied but eventually he had to agree since Minho was being stubborn.

He said goodbye to Felix and went to the Café Minho told him about and found him waiting there. They went inside and and Minho went to counter after telling Bang chan to wait. There he met Han. He was filled with guilt in an instant then,  Han noticed him and got irritated and started fuming with anger.

Flashback

Han and Minho met back in high school and instantly became best friends till the new girl blamed Han for fake things and created scenarios for Minho to hate him. She even made Minho bully Han till they graduated then Minho got to know about her truth and tried to reach Han but it was too late....

End of flashback

He hesitantly asked him for drinks and where the stations were and Han was professionally handling the situation.

Minho went back to Bang chan and they spent a very amazing time making the most out of their day there. Minho would take glances at Han feeling guilty yet feeling a sense of this new sensation of butterflies in his stomach. He realized he likes Han now, so he decided to pay for his past deeds and win Han over....