1.

So today was your First day at your new school, you were quite pessimistic because you never really liked school ,although you were good at it, You woke up and started doing your morning routine. You lived alone so you had to make breakfast and anything you would want to eat at school. After preparing your food you decided to put on your outfit and prepare your backbag.

(Outfit reference:)

.

You spend some time last night to decide what to wear on your first day and this what you thought was the best option.
You looked yourself at the mirror just to make sure there wasn't anything out of place. After making sure you had everything you would need you left from your house.
You were in a new town so it was really difficult for you to find your school. After some time you finally arrived at school. You were quite late you were running to your class. As you were running you suddenly saw a boy heading to the same class so you, you were relieved you weren't the only one late. When you two got into class the boy into his seat but you had to introduce yourself.
"Hello my name is Y/n L/n and I'm new in town. Please take care of me! "
When you were done with the introduction your teacher showed you your seat, you were surprising sitting next to the blonde guy from before. He then felt you staring at him and suddenly turned his head and you two made eye contact.
"So you're new here" The boy said

"Yeah I am. So what's your name? " Sou kindly asked

"Oh yeah... I'm Miya Atsumu, nice to meet you. " He said

"I'm Y/n, nice to meet yo... "
You didn't manage to end your sentence when the teacher told you two to be quite. You guys apologized and the boring lesson was continued.

(Time skip:lunch)

You attended a few more classes before class yet not seeing that boy again. You were now sitting alone in the cafeteria eating the food you had prepared. As you were lost in your thoughts completely zoned out, you felt someone presence next to you. You turned your head only to see atsumu and two other guys sitting beside you. You were quite surprised to say the least.

"Oh...hi atsumu! " You greeded him with a small smile.

"Hey y/n! " He excitedly said.
"I saw you sitting alone so I came to get to know you. My friends came too, if you're ok with it we would like to get to know you! "

He was speaking really fast so you understood the half of what he said but you got the idea of what he wanted to say. Suddenly a voice interrupted your thoughts.

"I'm sorry for Atsumu... He's quite loud and annoying but he is a good guy"

You looked the guy that the voice belonged to. He was a cute guy with white hair and black edges.

"I'm Shinsuke Kita by the way. Nice to meet you! " He introduced himself with a warm , comforting smile

"Oh... Hey I'm y/n. It's nice meet you too! " You quietly said

"Yeah Atsumu is really fucking annoying!!! " The last boy said.

"HEY SAMU DON'T SAY THAT IN FRONT OF Y/N...you're more annoying tho... "
Atsumu replied to the boy I supposed is named samu. After looking at them ,as they were fighting, you could see that they were very similar. You laughed at how they were arguing with each other for who was more annoying.

"Hey guys stop fighting we came here to get to know y/n not for you to fight again"
Kita said and they immediately stop arguing.

"I'm Miya Osamu" The grey haired guy said

"WE ARE THE MIYA TWINS!!! " Atsumu said really excited.

"Yeah... I figured it out. You look the same except for the hair. " you said.

After talking for some more time and getting to know each other, you and the others checked your school program to see if you had any class all together. You had classes together but not a lot so you would be alone in the most of your classes. It was time for your next class so you all started going to your class.

After all classes were over you stared heading home. While walking you heard someone calling your name. You turn your head just to find the twins walking towards you.

"Hey! Are you going home? " Atsumu asked. Osamu was just standing there being quiet.

"Yeah I'm heading home. " You replied

"Cool we take the same way so let's walk together. " Atsumu suggested

"Yeah sure! Where do you guys live? " You asked

" xxxxx street " Osamu replied

"Oh... Live just a street after that" You said

"AWESOME!!! We are will be walking together from now on! " Atsumu happily yelled

You were talking while walking towards to your house, it was basically Atsumu asking and you answering and Osamu just listening, but it was way funnier than just walking alone. After the boys left , you were alone so you you put on your earphones and played some music.
-I can't handle change-
Was the song that was now playing.

You hadn't walked a lot and you could already watch your house. It was that time you understood how close your houses were.

When you entered your house you headed straight to the bathroom to take a shower. After doing that you ate and decided to study. It hadn't been 20 minutes since you started studying you found yourself just thinking about the day and your new friends. It was easy for you to make friends but not something serious, just people to hang out when you were bored.

You thought Atsumu was a little immature but a nice. Osamu wasn't talking very much but that's what made him more interesting. Kita was really kind and calm.

You had given up studying and you were now sketching in your sketchbook because you were bored. You really like sketching and drawing and often using it to relieve your stress. After a while you just brushed your teeth and decided to go to bed. As you were over thinking you fell asleep because you were quite tired.

Author's note :

*I hope you like the first chapter! You can drop recommendations on the comments. I don't know when the next chapter will be uploaded. *