just let me sleep

-Peters pov-

i quietly slid my bedroom window open and climbed in to me room trying to not make the floor boards squeak when i shift my weight around. I glance over at the glowing clock next to my bed. 5:37. Crap.

I change out my spider suit and put on a pair of jeans and a science pun shirt deciding there is no point in going back to sleep. I grab my homework that was due for today that i had procrastinated about doing and started working.

-🇹 🇮 🇲 🇪  🇸 🇰 🇮 🇵 -

By the time i was walking through the school gates i realised it was an awful idea to not sleep when i got back home as i feel like im about to just pass out on the concrete. I shove the feeling of tiredness to the back of my mind and i go to meet ned.

"whats up ned" i say as i walk up behind him. "Dude you ok? you look awful" ned asks me looking at me like i was a sick puppy. "Yea im fine just didnt get to much sleep last night" he makes an unimpressed sigh noise but perks up before saying "oh i got a new lego set wanna build it tonight?". i nod my head as i grab my books out of the lockers we where next to. "cool my place or yours my parents will be home if it my place". I say to him that we can build it at my place as we head down the hall to first period.

-time skip-

it was a double period of english and i hate english. the teacher was droning on and on and i could feel myself slowly drifting off to sleep, that teacher doesnt care if people sleep anyway so what harm can a couple of minutes do?

-peters dream pov-

oh how wrong he was. a couple minutes into his sleep he started to have a dream about the vulture again. it wasnt even a dream it was a nightmare. the vulture was dragging him down to the bottom of some body of water by his legs. no matter how hard he tried to get away from him or how loud he yelled for tony he could not get out of the water. he got away a couple times but the water didnt seem to have a surface. when he got to the 'bottom' of the water the vulture opened a hatch and threw him in. he fell down, down, down and he hit the ground with a sickening thud. silence. then a whole bunch of metal and concrete fell on him, as if the wearhouse fell all over again.

-no ones pov-

the teacher stopped writing on the board and turned around to see if anyone had any questions but when no one said anything she looked around for someone to pick to see if they where listening at all. her eyes landed on peter slumped over the desk. "mr parker?, mr parker!" with no response she looked at a girl called olivia who was sat beside him and moved her head to say 'give him a nudge' she hesitantly reached over and gave him a tap. when there was no response she gave him a harder shake.

-peter pov-

i feel someone touching my shoulder and without thinking i jumped as high as i could to get away from who i thought was the vulture. not fully awake yet i look down and see a frightened looking olivia. oh shit. 

-no ones pov-

"WHAT THE FUCK PARKER"??. ah that was flash. he took his phone out and pointed the camera up at the boy stuck to the roof of the classroom. peter felt his heart rate begin to quicken. and it quickly started to beat faster when he looked around and saw the whole class staring at him no one saying a word. "PENIS PARKER STOLE SPIDERMANS STICKY THINGS" flash yelled. peter began to come to a bit and let him self drop off the roof trying to think of something to say but he couldnt get a word out.

-tony pov-

im sitting in my lab just working on this stupid microwave that can freeze things instantly because clint wants to melt chocolate then freeze it so its in the shape of a bowl and refuses to use the freezer as well as the microwave. my watch starts to vibrate so i look down and i see that it says that peters heart rate has spiked very quickly. "friday what class is peter in right now"?. i ask thinking he might just be in pe. "according to peters schedule he is in english right now, and it would appear that he is having some sort of attack panic or anxiety im unsure of". i run off upstairs and into the main living area because that is where steven always reads his books. "steven make a portal to peters school room number 376". he raises his eyebrow at me. "and why should i listen to you"?. i begin to loose my temper as im worried "JUST DO IT ASSHOLE". this gives him a bit of a surprise and he opens the portal and i step through. 

-no ones pov-

the class is begining to yell questions and him like 'did you really take them or are you spiderman?' and 'yooo spiderman is in my english'. but when a ring of yellowy-orange sparks begin to form it goes quieter and when tony fucking stark steps out the room falls deadly silent. tony marches over to peter and takes a hold of him. "are you ok"? he asks as he starts to lead him to the portal. peter just nods. "HEY PENIS HOW MUCH DICK DID YOU HAVE TO SUCK TO GET TONY FREAKING STARK TO COME TO THE SCHOOL AND GIVE YOU SPIDERMANS STICKY GRIPS" flash semi yells at him right as they where about to go through. tony wheels around  anger seething from him. "what did you just call my son"?. he said way to calmly. "your son"? flash blurts out. "yes my son oh you must be flash, i have heard many things about you, and im going to tell you what i think about you, i think your an arrogant little shit who needs to be put in place and taught a lesson about respect. and if i ever hear so much as a rumour that you have been harrasing anyone never mind peter then i will make sure of it myself that you will never get a good job ever." he looked over at the teacher. "i will be removing peter and ned from all lessons today", he glances over at mj giving her a look asking if she wants to come to but she shakes her head and shows him a notebook which has a drawing of flashes face on it from when he was getting told off, it was a very good drawing it perfectly captured the fear and pure embarrasment of the look he had on his face. "oh and if anyone says anything about this to anyone ill have your memories wiped" after that ned jumped up and followed them through the portal. 

the class watched as the portal closed up and disapeared. "um class dismissed" the teacher said as she colapsed into her chair looking like she needed a good nap or a bottle of vodka. no one moved though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1245 words 

might make a follow up to this one

thanks to chatonminouN1 for the idea of this chapter :)