Oh great... Yuuji-kun has seen my eyes.. Great..

{(Y/n)'s POV} 

I floated to the river where Jougo flew off to and finding out that Gojo was there, "What and when in hell's name did he get here so fucking fast??" I mumbled to myself as I noticed that Gojo had Yuuji-kun right by his side, RIGHT FUCKING BESIDE HIM AS HE FUCKING FACES A SPECIAL GRADE CURSE what the shit is he planning now? I don't fucking know :]

"Gojo.. What in heavens name are you planning now you old haired nook?" I told him as I landed right beside him as he hold his hand out for a wait a sec sign and started taunting Jougo..

[After Gojo taunted Jougo]  

Ohh.. Great... Look what this mother fucker just did.. Making Jougo mad was the last thing Ikaie(u pronounce it as EE-ka-ee-eh) wanted to do.. Who is Ikaie you ask? You'll find out-

Author: Stop breaking the fourth wall damn it..
(Y/n): Ohp- Sorry Author-san...   

And now we have Jougo who is just chanting his domain expansion.. Fucking amazing.. Now what? Let's see what Gojo plans :)

{Gojo's POV}    

As the special grade was chanting it's domain expansion I felt (Y/n)-kun's cursed energy seemingly more strong than the past few days I sensed it.. 'Huh.. How unusual of him to get his strength more powerful..' I thought as the expansion started to surround us as Yuuji-kun started to get startled and (Y/n)-kun taking his mask off as the mask changes it's usual smiling emotion to a frustrated one..

"I'M GOING TO TAKE ALL BOTH YOU AND THE CORRUPTED LIGHT DEMON DOWN!" The special grade yells as he throws a boulder as us as I get ready to do my little magic, "Now you see Yuuji-kun.. This is called Domain Expansion.. It's a cursed technique that uses up all your cursed energy and creates a constructed structure that can kill an enemy instantly.. And the only way to defeat ones Domain-" I explained as (Y/n)-kun decided to cut me off and say it himself, "Is to use your own Domain Technique.." He said as he ready himself to remove his bandages once I use my Domain since he knows he starts have problems seeing once I activate my Domain Expansion..

"Well now that's said.." I said and stared my own Domain, "Domain Expansion.... Infinite Void!" I chanted and took my blindfold off as my Domain started to take over his and I went to grab Yuuji-kun since he wasn't able to walk on void but (Y/n) on the other hand can float and can walk on void and noticing he hadn't got his bandages anymore as I noticed his dual-colored eyes.. Noticing that my Domain was fully done taking over, I floated to the curse as (Y/n)-kun was following behind..

{Itadori's POV}   

I witnessed the most insane thing ever.. Like really.. I didn't quite catch what Gojo-sensei was saying despite being held close to him as I turned my head noticing Shiroyami-san has no bandages on his face.. 'Wait... No bandages.. WHAT... FUCK.. DON'T LOOK IN EYES.. OH CRAP!' I thought as I looked away.. Looking back to what was going on, Gojo-sensei pulled the special grade curses head off and threw him somewhere.. "Wait.. How is Shiroyami-san able to look at you with out turning you to stone?" I asked Gojo-sensei since I noticed how he looked at him straight up in the eyes and not even turning into stone, "Oh.. My Elves Magic Curse starts to not work and got my sight to worsen and disable so I have to take the bandages off to have better view.. My Elves Curse just becomes disabled in Gojo's Domain Expansion.." He said clearly mumbling out the last sentence which I still heard..

"Oh.. Woah.. Your eyes are insanely cool and scary.." I said as I stared into his eyes as he smiles, "Thank you Yuuji-kun.. Keep admiring and looking at them the time is ticking.. 3, 2.. 1... Stop looking into them.." He said as I completely looked away a bit flustered to the fact where his smile is so nice when you see his eyes..

Looking back to them I noticed we were on the ground now as Shiroyami-san had his bandages and mask on as I noticed the mask change it's frustrated face to a smiling one.. 'What the heck... That mask has feelings.." I said completely amazed and terrified.. I don't wanna see that in the hallways or in my room at night time...

We tried asking the curse some questions since it can talk but to no avail... The curse won't talk anymore... Until... A flower field popped around us as another curse came around and grabbed the head away while we were being distracted excluding Shiroyami-san who literally flopped on the flowerbeds.. And that was until a branch-like thingy grabbed me up and the two older ones started to look for the curse...

{3rd Persons POV}        

"Yuuji!!" Gojo and (Y/n) called out to Itadori as he gets grabbed by an unknown matter, "Don't worry about me guys! I can handle this!" Itadori said as a tree log-like curse decided to pop out and scaring the teen, "WAIT NO I LIED HELP ME" He screeched out as (Y/n) leaped out of nowhere and slashes the curse with his Ghost Blades and burns the small curse..

As Itadori was let go Gojo and (Y/n) decided to look around again for the curses but to no avail they didn't find them as Itadori was mumbling things while on the ground bowing to them as  (Y/n) may have heard, "Looks like we lost em'.." Gojo said as he puts his blindfold back on as (Y/n) puts his blades back to it's holder..

{(Y/n)'s POV}      

"Well that was a waste of questions..." I said as I wiped my slash wound's blood off.. "Mhm.. It kinda was.." Gojo said as Yuuji-kun seemed to stand off the ground after his small ramble, "What are we gonna do? We lost them.." Yuuji-kun asked as we both shrugged, "We don't know kid... I might try and track em' down by using my skills.. But maybe not yet.." I said as Gojo may have remembered something he should tell Yuuji-kun something, "Yuuji-kun you do know that there was an event that's gonna happen right?" Gojo told him as Yuuji-kun nodded but continued with an questionable look and started to ask what the event was and smacked myself in the face mentally, 'This clueless mother fucker..' I thought as we walked back to the hidden room as I got to my room where I cleaned myself up and decided to mess around with the second years through the night and go to sleep in 2 am for no absolute reason and wake up at 6 am for another mission-lesson Yuuji-kun tomorrow with a man who may have saved my life and nursed me back to my proper health.. Let's see how the day goes tomorrow...

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-
HOLY FUCKING BANANAS EVERYONE YOU GUYS JUST BLEW MY BOOK UP
But thank you so much tho guys like seriously.. But now that I have updated let's see what'll happen in next chapter hehehe.. Also I finished this like 2:53 am after watching a few streams lol but again thank you and see you next chapter!

-Author proceeds to bed to sleep-