That just happened

Hey guys, I'm sorry that this chapter is so long, but bare with me I promise it gets way better ok? Just trust me on this one!

Uraraka POV:

I woke up to a strong pain on my lower belly today. 'Fuck, I just wanted to rest for a little longer since its Saturday' I thought as I went to get some medicine. Since I'm already up, I might as well do something productive right? I decided to work out a little bit before breakfast and headed to the gym.

About halfway through my routine, I hear a sweet voice calling me "Uraraka-san!" "Hi Deku-kun how are you?" I asked smiling at him "I'm fine, have you eaten yet? We could grab some breakfast together if you want" Is he asking me out? I've had a crush on him for a while now, but as I noticed nothing would come out of it, it kinda faded, but he's still my friend of course, so there's no reason not to go. "Sure, I'm almost done here, would you mind waiting?" "Not at all, I'll wait for you outside!"

After I finished my workout I took a quick shower and went to meet him. He was waiting on the stairs outside of the dorms building. I chose something simple to wear today, just a simple yellow long-sleeved shirt and a cute skirt that sit just above my knees. "You look good Uraraka-san" he said looking at my outfit "thank you Deku-kun" I smiled chearfully, it's always nice to get complements.

We went to a café near the school, it was really nice and cozy, I really liked it and I also liked the fact that Deku brought me here.

After about twenty minutes of Deku talking about how great being a hero in training was and how excited he was, all of a sudden my belly started cramping again. 'Damn it! Why am I cramping today?' I thought. "Deku-kun, I'm sorry to interrupt you but what day is today?" He looked at me thinking for a second than said "July seventeenth why?" Fuck, I'm supposed to get my period this week, how could I forget it? "I was just wondering" I said trying to not look in pain. "Oh ok. You wanna go back?" Thank God "Sure, thank you for bringing me here" He smiled at me "Anytime Uraraka-san"

As we walked back my cramps were getting a lot worse and I could feel it coming. 'Fucking shit' I thought as I hurried my pace. When we arrived, he asked if I wanted to study together, but all I wanted was to go back to my dorm, so I said I was going to rest a little bit, he seemed upset, but accepted it.

To make thing better, the elevator was broken, so I had to take the stairs. About halfway there I was in a lot of pain and had to stop a little bit to get myself together and not collapse right there, but as I stopped I felt someone bump into me "Hey watch where you're going piece of--" I couldn't handle it, not now "Please Bakugou, not now, I dont feel good" He stopped to look at me for a second, gave me his hoodie, than started to walk away. "What was that for?" I yelled as he was turning the corner "You need it more than I do" he took a final look at my skirt than turned the corner and left. 'I can't believe this is happening, did he give me his hoodie to cover the stain? Why would he do this? Isn't he disgusted?' I thought as I put it around my waist and left to my dorm.

Bakugou POV

This morning I woke up a little later than usual due to the night without sleep, but I promised Kirishima we would work out together before breakfast so I rushed to get ready and headed to the gym.

As I got there I heard that shitty nerd Deku speaking something about going out for breakfast and a very sweet voice that I would recognize anywhere saying yes. I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but oh well. 'Ugh, why would she agree to go out with that fucking loser?' "Bakugou dude, what are you doing?" I jumped at Kirishima's voice "Dammit hair for brains do you wanna die?" He laughed a little and we went it to start our workout.

All the time I was there, I couldn't stop thinking about Uraraka and that she said she was glad I was home. What did she even mean? I just need to sleep better so I can regain my focus and get back to normal. But why would she go out with that fucking nerd? 'No! I'm not gonna think about that anymore!'

After we were done at the gym, we headed back to the dorms when I saw that shitty fucking nerd sitting on the stairs smiling like the idiot he is. "What the fuck are you smiling for shitty Deku?" I spit out, he snapped out of his thoughts looking up at me and Kirishima "Sorry Kacchan, I'm waiting for Uraraka, we are going out for breakfast" what is this? Why is my blood boiling? I already knew they were going out why do I feel like someone stabbed me right through my chest? "Kacchan are you ok?" Should I kill him? I want to kill him, I better get going. "Whatever nerd" I walked away.

"Bakugou are you ok?" "Yeah hair for brains, I'm fucking feeling amazing!" I said, but my voice betrayed me, when it was supposed to sound angry it just sounded straight up sad. 'I need a fucking shower'.

Time skips a little over half an hour

After a took a shower I decided to go for a walk to see if it would help me chill a bit, but as I started to head out I heard a sweet voice that I already know from who it was. I looked back to see her and that damn nerd coming back but she looked weird, uncomfortable even, did he try something? Nah, he doesn't have the balls...

So I gave up on my walk and followed them back inside, she said bye to him and headed to the stairs since the elevator was broken when I noticed a red stain on her skirt... could it be...? 'OH MY FUCKING GOD! SHE IS ON HER PERIOD!' Fuck what do I do??? Last thing I know, I bumped on her, must have not noticed she stopped walking. I couldn't let her know that I was following her, so I acted like I would with anyone else, but she was trying to even out her breaths and looked really in pain, I feel sorry for her and honestly just wanted to make her feel better. "Please Bakugou, not now, I dont feel good" she said. I can't sit here and do nothing damn! I decided to give her my hoodie so she could cover the stain until she got back at her dorm.

After a walked off, I felt something awfully weird, my chest was tight and I almost couldn't breathe. I feel the need to go back and take care of her. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON WITH ME? 'You know what? Maybe now would be a good time for that walk' I said to myself.

Ok, so... the walk didn't help. Not ever a little bit. She wasn't feeling good and I couldn't stand by and watch it. She probably wont be able to go to the cafeteria for lunch, I'll make her something warm. She is going to be the death of me.

I finished cooking. Now, how am I gonna give it to her? I dont have her number and there's no way in hell I'm gonna ask around for it. Fuck it, I'm just gonna leave it at her door. "Bakugou, dude! Something smells really good here!!" Kirishima and kaminski were walking in now as they looked over to see the food that I has just prepared for her. Shit. "Yeah shitty hair, I was hungry so..." I said trying not to look too suspicious "Let us have some!" Said dunce face "Get out before I fucking end you" I said trying to get then to back off, but as I was talking to dunce face, Kirishima took a big spoon full of the ramen soup "Damn bro, did you lose your touch? This is not spicy at all! Were you really just cooking to yourself?" "Fuck you shitty hair, my stomach hurts today ok?" I left them there and went to get some air because the food I made for her got stolen by these assholes.

Uraraka POV:

I was feeling better and a little hungry now, so I decided to put on some comfy clothes and went down to the kitchen.

"Wow! Something smells amazing here guys" I said looking over to see Kirishima and Kaminari eating something from what looked like a ramen bowl. "Hey Uraraka, do you want some?" Said Kiri "Yeah sure" I said taking a spoon full of the ramen soup "mmnphh OH MY GOD KIRI did you make this? It's the best thing I've ever tasted!" "I made it round face" said Bakugou walking in. I almost choked on the soup from embarrassment. As if it wasn't enough that he gave me his hoodie to cover up my FUCKING PERIOD BLOOD STAIN, here I am, going at it at the food he made. I'm a disaster.
Trying to cover my now blushed cheeks I said "Well, this is amazing Bakugou, thank you" I was tense and he could feel it "Who said you could eat it?" He said smirking at me. "No one said I couldn't Bakugou, this isn't even for yourself I'm sure you dont mind sharing", I said taking another bite. "Why do you think it wasn't for myself?" "Its not spicy at all! Plus, if it was for you, you would've never let the boys touch it. Just admit you've done something nice". All the boys were looking at me now. I thought he would just yell at me or something, but he just left. Something is definitely up with him.