Mångata

Mångata:
(n.) The glimmering, road like reflection that the moon creates on water.

) The glimmering, road like reflection that the moon creates on water

☾☀︎︎☽

Warnings / Info / Credits

*No Smut*
I don't write it and I am not comfortable with it. There will of course be cute moments for the couple but it won't get into deep details, don't comment "I was robbed" because I warned you. This story mention of guns, use of drugs, a bit of toxic relationships. You guys get it just like the show.

Outer Banks Characters as themselves. I do not own rights to any characters, lines, or settings belonging to the Outer Banks creators.

I only own Cassie and Cepheus characteristics, some lines, their interactions with the other characters, scenes that I come up with, and extra characters I come up with later on in the story.

Please keep in mind that I know Rafe is a psychotic character with shitty actions but he will sorta have a heart in my story and although he is older than the pogues my intentions aren't for Rafe to sound like a pedo in love with Cassie. Just a heads up so it won't be weird that he's much older. As mentioned this story will contain a bit of Rafe, just to add a plot. (And because I secretly love Rafe not really Rafe but Drew Starkey) I've warned you, if you don't like this idea it's okay there are many more fanfics out there. No more warnings will be placed in the chapters due to pure forgetfulness. I will however try to credit things for lines I take from other shows/movies.

Jj will be endgame! <3
I mean that's why your here!
Don't forget press the star to vote
☆=★

☾☀︎︎☽

Thank you for choosing my story!

Enjoy

Began: August 5th 2021

Finished:_____________