Shayla

Roc

I was laying here on my baby's lap thinking about us. Even tho we young, I know I'm in love. We met at a party when i was 15. I remember the first day we met. Flashback 

"Aye roc I see you checking her out. You think she'll give you her number?"

" I hope so. She's just perfect. Ion think she'll fall for me"

"You'll never know til you try"

I walked over to her and asked her what her name was. She smiled and replied "Dashayla, but you can call me shayla." I would never forget the way she smiled. It was the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. And her voice was so soft. "My name is Chresanto, but everyone calls me roc."

I had came with my friends and she came with her friends but during the whole time we was just with each other. We danced, talked, and laughed. Mostly laughed. And we finished the night off with a kiss. It felt magical. Flashback over 

That was 2 years ago and I still feel the same way when we kiss. " Roc, baby what are you thinking about?" "Just us baby"

Shayla: what about us bae

Me: How we first met and how much I love you

Shayla: *blushed* I love you too and I'm suprised you still remember

Me: Shayla I remember everything that night. How could I not it was one of the best nights in my life. Including the sex we had a couple of weeks after *smirking*

Shayla: *playfully punched roc in his arm and runs upstairs*

Me: *catches her and pins her arms behind her head*

Shayla: Roc get the fuck off of me

Me: why I like being close to you *sucking on her neck*

Shayla: mmmm baby not now, I'm baby sitting my little sister today and Ion need no hickies

I groaned and let her go. She trippin if she thinks this is over with.

Shayla

"Tiny, what you wanna eat?" "I don't know" She never knows anything. So I decided to make her a grilled cheese sandwich.  Just if you was wondering, Tiny is my 7 year old sister. While I was making her food, my song came on the radio. Nicki Minaj Feeling Myself. So I started singing.

Cookin up the base

Lookin like a kilo

He just wanna taste

Buildin up my ego

I continued singing and cooking til Roc came in messing with me. He wrapped his arms around my waist. And started whispering in my ear.

Roc: Baby you sound so sexy when you sing.

He kissed me and it turned into a heated makeout session. When kept going until he pulled away. "Um baby I think you burned her food" he started busting out laughing. "Shut up roc it's not funny, its all your fault" I threw the burnt food in the trash. She's gonna snack on some apple slices for now.

So that's Roc's girl. I just thought I'd make a little chapter about them.