one.

jung wooyoung somehow found himself on a yacht in the middle of a party. it was stormy and raining so everyone with common sense had gone down into the boat to continue drinking and dancing. wooyoung stayed up, admiring the rain and the lightning before heading up to the slightly covered─ but still very wet from rain─ outdoor bar where another man was sitting, facing away from wooyoung and sipping what seemed to be champagne from a tall glass before pouring more into it from the bottle.

wooyoung sidled up to him, slightly wobbily, taking the stool beside his and sliding his glass over.

"i'll have some of that."

the other guy, who had black hair streaked with bright red that was now flattened slightly by the rain, looked up properly at wooyoung and smiled a little.

wooyoung's heart fluttered but he didnt break eye-contact, smiling a little as well through his own unhappiness, in return at the handsome stranger.

"sure."

after wooyoung was situated with his drink, he struck up conversation, quickly finding out that the other guy's name was choi san, he was around wooyoung's age and also that he knew nobody onboard and had somehow sweet-talked his way into getting on.

"i dont know," he'd said, "the guys at the entrance asked if i was a friend of beomgyu's and i just said yes." he swallowed the last of his alcohol, handing the half full bottle to wooyoung to finish.

"no idea who beomgyu is." he flashed his pretty smile again, in sync with a flash of lightning that illuminated his face and wooyoung wasnt sure if it was the alcohol, but his stomach flipped a little.

"he's the dude who's throwing this party, an idol actually. you've probably seen him, he's handsome. im close with one of his friends and that's why im here." he hiccuped slightly, gulping down the sparkling wine-like liquid in one go, at which san raised an eyebrow but said nothing. no wonder people had thought he was an idol or model friend of beomgyu's, even in his casual clothes he was hot.

they ended up sticking together, talking, and surprisingly to wooyoung, laughing, dancing, drinking (mostly on wooyoung's behalf) and at some time around 4am wooyoung vaguely remembers clinging to san while crying about something he cant remember now, and san not batting an eyelid, simply bundling him into a taxi wearing san's hoodie and sent him home.

wooyoung still has that hoodie.

sitting on the edge of his bed he holds it to his chest, remembering how warm and nice san felt to drunkenly hug. it's been 4 days but wooyoung can't shake the thought of san, his charming smile and ability to coax anyone and get anything he wants and how gentle he was when he realized wooyoung was, respectfully, too shitfaced to walk himself home. san didnt take advantage of him and wooyoung found that incredibly... interesting. they seemed to click in a way that wooyoung had only seen in films and even after lying in bed for half a week he couldnt get rid of the picture perfect face of choi san that was engrained in his brain.

i wonder where he is now thinks wooyoung, wondering if he lives nearby or maybe if he'll run into san if he scours the nearby clubs. why does he want to see him ? does he even want to see san again, after the embarrassing way he acted ?

that isn't his only thought. as much as wooyoung tries to shake it, he cant stop thinking about how it might be if san hadnt sent him home, if he'd stayed with san the night. he cant stop thinking about what it might be like to kiss the other boy.