Chapter 1 (First Pill)

Bold

"Oi Sanzu tone down your drug intake! Do you wanna die?" Kakucho blurted out after seeing Sanzu took another pill.

"I could ask you the same." Sanzu smirked without looking at Kakucho.

He lazily turn his head while clicking his gun. Waving it infrong of Kakucho.

"Do you wanna die?" he said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Tch." Kakucho scoff.

"Let him be. Why are you so uptight anyway?" Rin gave Kakucho a weird look.

"Maybe because he has no sex life." Ran laugh teasing Kakucho.

The whole executive members are present in this evening including Manjiro Sano the president of Bonten. They are gather for a meeting when they found out who's the traitor that's been leaking their whereabouts to the police.

Sanzu finished off those people who betrayed their organization. He won't hesitate to kill someone even if it's his own family. Sanzu Haruchiyo always been loyal to Mikey. He thinks of him as a King. Someone he respects the most.

While everyone in the hideout are talking about business and doing there usual thing Sanzu glance at Mikey who's been eating his Doroyaki.

It's been 12 years since Toman got disbanded. Who would've thought that Mikey will lead this path? Sanzu witnessed everything that happened to Mikey. How Mikey slowly revealed his dark impulsivity until he was fully consumed. Until there's no left for Mikey.

"Oi!!!!"

A large bang was heard outside that made everyone stood up from their sit except for Mikey.

Sanzu immediately thought if it's was the police. Did someone betray them again? It's impossible for someone to know their hideout. No one can find their place.

The door opened from the entrance after a girl kicked it with so much force causing a large noise.

All of the executive members took our their gun. Mikey only raised his head.

The girl was expressionless. She was earing a black sando and leather jacket. Matching a tight pants and black high heels.

She was walking gracefully like she owns the place. The only thing you can hear around is her heels clicking a sound with each step she makes.

Everyone was literally at awe.

Sanzu pointed his gun to the girl while smiling.

All of the executive members also did the same.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Sanzu ask amusingly.

The girl gave her a bored look and even had the courage to step forward while raising her eyebrow. The gun was now at her forehead.

She looked straight at Sanzu while licking her lips. Sanzu saw a glimpse of piercing in her tongue.

"I could ask you the same."

"Fucking bitch!" Kakucho was about to hit her head with his gun when the girl swiftly turned around and kick Kakucho's head.

Everything happened so fast. The next thing they knew Kakucho was on the ground. Sanzu was about to click the trigger when Mikey spoke.

"Yamero." Mikey said in a low voice.

All of them froze. Sanzu looked back at Mikey who stood up.

"y/n." Mikey said coldly. Like there was no more life left.

"Mikey, today is the day." the only thing that y/n said.