Tame me

"Baby, I'm home." I take my tie off and unbutton my shirt.

My wife comes running down the stairs and into my arms, "I missed you! Have any stories to tell me?" "Yes hun, I have a story from work." She walks over to the kitchen table and sits down. "Tell me what happened at work."

It sounded like she was demanding me to tell her, but I can't have that. After all, I'm her Dom. "Oh hun...Was that an order?" "Yes it was."

She was looking me in the eyes as if she was begging me for something. "Being a brat won't get you anywhere hun." I walk up to her and grab her chin to make her look up at me. "Tell me what you want baby." I let go and she instantly looks down.

"Did I make you nervous baby?" She doesn't answer. I hold her hand and walk her up the stairs. "Where are we going?" I open up the door to our bedroom and push her on the bed. "What was all that about?"

No answer. I grab her by the chin and make her look at me. "I asked you a question hun." I lightly press my lips against hers, then I break the kiss.

"What was all that about hun?" Her whimpers sound so cute, it makes me want to fuck her senseless until the whole room is filled with her pretty noises.

"I want a punishment.."

I let go of her and start to take off my belt and she starts to whimper again. She lightly moves me back and gets on her knees in front of me.

"Who's my good girl?" She grabs onto my jeans and looks down. "I am."

I love making her nervous, she won't even look at me when she's like this. I let her take my pants off and she doesn't dare to look at me.

"Look at me." Her whimpers were filling the room already. I grab her chin and make her look at me. "I gave you an order brat." My dick was so hard for her, I wanted to feel every inch of her mouth with my cock so badly.

"You know what to do hun." I let go of her chin and she shoves my cock down her throat.

"Hah...~" I let a noise escape my lips, her mouth is so warm..Fuck.. She keeps teasing me. She licks my tip then shoves it down her throat. "Fuck...Baby.." I throw my head back and gently put my hand on her head, then pull her head back, "that's enough for now hun. Get on the bed."

She stands up and looks at me. "Make me." She looks down instantly as she said that. "What did you say to me brat?" "Make m-" I grab her chin and slam my lips against hers.

My tongue roaming her mouth as I take my other hand and lightly touch her clit. Her moans filling my mouth. I break the kiss and push her on the bed.

"You're moans are so beautiful baby." She covers her face with her hands. I undress her and roam my hands up and down her body.

"Mmm..~" I spit on her clit and gently rub it. "Daddy.." I shove a finger in and curve it inside of her. "Fuck...!" She whines. "Right here?" I curve my finger again and she grabs onto me. "Yes daddy... Right there, please!"

I take my finger out and rub my dick with her juices on my finger. "I won't go easy on you." She nods and and slam into her without a warning. "Fuck!"

I pull out and tease her by rubbing her clit with my dick. "Daddy.. Please stop teasing me.." "Not until I hear those beautiful moans of yours."

I put the tip on her entrance and shove the tip in. Her moans fill up the room. Fuck, I love her so much..everything about her is amazing.

I shove my cock inside of her all the way and I fuck her with all the strength in my body. I gently grab onto her throat and go deeper inside of her. "Daddy! Ohh fuck!" She cries out.

Seeing her cry out of overwhelming pleasure turns me on. "Fuck! I'm about to cum!" I pull out before she can cum. She starts to whine and tries to pull me inside of her.

"Please daddy! I want to cum...Please!" I pull her up to me and kiss her. I take my other hand and shove two fingers inside of her. "Mmm!~" her moans filled my mouth. I shove my fingers in, and out. I break the kiss and start to kiss her neck.

"I'm gonna cum! Fuck!" I pull my fingers out of her, teasing her for a second time. "Beg to cum."

She starts to cry "Please daddy! I want to cum!" I look at her and rub my fingers lightly on her clit. "Will you be a brat for the rest of the night?" "No I won't! Just please let me cum..!"

I move down to her pussy and start to gently lick her clit. "Yes...!" She grips onto my hair and I go faster. "Be a good girl and cum for me." She cums in my mouth and I gently take her hands and set them next to her. "You're a good girl baby."

I put her inside one of my hoodies and I put shorts on. I lay down on the bed and she lays down next to me. "Let's get some sleep hun." She nods and snuggles up to me about to fall asleep.