A/n

Hello!

Thank you for clicking on this story, I really appreciate it considering that this will be my first story on Wattpad.

As you can tell from the description this will be an abused m reader story so you should know the themes that follow that... but if you don't mind them then enjoy the story! :D

What you can expect from the story is as follows: action, adventure, mystery (somewhat), sadness (sometimes), funny (hopefully), a few crossovers here and there (you'll see >:), and last but certainly not least, potentially a harem!  That's right a harem, idk if I'll even do one yet, but you'll be the first to know, same goes for lemons.  As I said this is my first time writing a story on Wattpad so I don't really know how to do lemons or really any writing like how the other stories are.  

Going along with that, about crossovers: you can expect at least aspects of some different shows here and there I'll also take requests on what you want to be a crossover, heck I might even make a crossover where you go to another world, one of which is a specifically pirate filled world that may or may not have a treasure filled island called the "One Piece" which also may or may not be the name of the show.  

Just expect a lot of things to come, and One Piece will likely be the first crossover that you see in more ways than one... (piece, haha I'm so funny)

With that being said I can guarantee that you will have a "Devil Fruit" power, if you don't know what that is, then I'm a little insulted but still understand, but just look it up or ask around, or watch the show.

Now I must leave you all to go think up some ideas, and expect the first chapter to be up in a few days or so, until then, thank you for reading and I hope to not disappoint anyone...

Also, never expect solid things from me, because as a great mentor once told me through the T.V. "The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma"... you can expect whatever you want, just not too much, since for the 3rd time, it's my first story.

Good afternoon, good morning, and goodnight, well whatever time it is for you, see you next time!

8/5/21

-B