000; famous birthdays

( ✈️ ⤾·˚☁️ ༘ ◡ )
ZERO

CHLOE SINCLAIRPOP SINGER

CHLOE SINCLAIR
POP SINGER

# 0158                                         
most popular              ★ boost
                                                                     ┛

birthday
october 25, 1999

birthplace
seattle, wa

age
21 years old

birthsign
scorpio

ABOUT

american pop singer who is best known for being a member of the hit pop group BITTERSWEET. she also has her own popular instagram and tiktok accounts featuring music, fashion, and lifestyle-related content.

BEFORE FAME

for as long as chloe has known, she was always attracted to music. both singing and writing, which is why her parents put her into lessons at the young age of 4 and encouraged her to upload youtube covers of songs by selena gomez, little mix and charlie puth.

TRIVIA

before becoming one forth of the band BITTERSWEET, chloe also had a presence on the 14th season of american idol, where she placed tenth before being eliminated.

FAMILY LIFE

she was raised in the city of seattle, washington. a year after joining her girl-group she took the steps of moving her family to los angeles than moving in with her fellow bandmate, kingsley evans. chloe is the youngest of two children in her family, her older sister being instagram model and aspiring youtuber noelle sinclair.

ASSOCIATED WITH

she is generally known to be associated with her other three band members valerie anders, nicole gregg and kingsley evans and her sister noelle sinclair. she also co-stared on the same season of american idol with daniel seavey.

CHLOE SINCLAIR POPULARITY

       most popular                          born on october 25
         #0158                                                   #9              

    pop singer                                      21 year old  
          #17                                                      #6           

   born in washington                                  scorpios            
            #11                                                       #14           

       first name chloe                                                                 
   #5                                                              

CHLOE SINCLAIR IS A MEMBER OF

21 year olds                                  pop singers

        first name chloe                                  scorpio                 

SUNNY SPEAKS
yall i dont get how ppl can update everyday sometimes even twice a day- yall smth else

idk what else to say so uh hope u had a good day!! and if ur day just started i hope u have good day!

okay eat a proper meal and dont forget to stay hydrated!

love yall!

p.s yes this band rivalry starts w daniel seavey, oop- bye!