My boss

Characters:
Verena Stratton
Jasé Grant

Word count:2030

Verena's pov

I look down at my watch 10:15. Fuck. Shit. I'm going to be late to assist Mr Grant, again. It's just a phone conference but I was supposed to be there 15 minutes ago to take notes! I rush down the long grey toned hallway in fear of being reprimanded, or even fired! It's not like this was my first offense either. I had been busy with my part-time bookstore job and the stress of an internship with one of the world's most successful CEO's made me a little hazed. When I was supposed to work I was interning so when I was free it meant I was skippping sleep and my meal times, hoping to pick up some extra shifts at work; so really, I'm not running on much.

I kept convinceing myself it was worth it though because I was his personal assistant after all and I got great work benefits for it; I even made a (small) monthly salary. Not to mention his company was paying for my full college scholarship! I loved working with Mr. Grant even when he wasn't too nice to me. He's a dominant man who takes charge in any and everything that he does, and I think that's what attracted me to him. As I'm running down the hall towards his office, I feared the dominance that I knew was inevitable, although slightly thrilled.

I stepped into his office and was immediately greeted by his harsh expression. He snaps his fingers, indicating he wanted my attention. I hurried over to his desk and sat in the chair across from him. I'm so nervous. He was talking on the phone; a pen in one hand. He grabs the notepad he was writing on and handed it to me along with the pen. He presses a button to put the phone on speaker and then sits with his hands folded,looking at me. I took notes diligently throughout the whole meeting and at the end, I closed the note pad and watched my boss.

He ended the call and slowly sat back in his big, black, leather chair. Intimidating. I felt like a child, about to get chastised for being such a bad girl; part of me loving that idea. His fingers interlocked; his elbows resting on the arm rests of his chair as he looks directly at me with those dark, piercing eyes. I lowered my head and heard his deep harsh voice. " Verena, look at me." I didn't at first until he spoke with a sternness that made me shudder. " Look at me!" I did as was told this time and practically forgot how to breath.

He's right in front of me now leaning against his desk, mocking my small frame at this point. I looked all the way up to his eyes and he grabbed my chin and stared at me for a solid minute. Just like that. I tried not to flinch or tear my eyes away as he studied my face. After a bit of silence he spoke and lifted my chin a little higher. I had to catch my breath. Practically panting I listened carefully as he spoke; leaning over me as to assert his dominance over me. "Miss Stratton, when I hired you, I did not anticipate I would be working with such a dim brained, misbehaved, child."

He stood me up and turned me so that I was facing toward the chair. " You have been a pain in my ass for quite some time now, and I do believe I'm going to have to do something about that." My breath hitches as I felt his hand firmly grasp the back of my neck; his other gripping my lower hip. I practically go limp when he forces me to bend over the back of the chair. The hand on my neck traveled down my body and in between my legs, hiking up my skirt. My fingers gripped the seat hard as I felt his thick, warm fingers travel slowly down my spine, and over my panties.

He pressed firmly right where my clit was. It's so good. Trembling, I tried not to make any noise. I didn't know if he would be even more upset if I let out any noises. but it's so hard to keep it in. The warm feeling pressing against my clit went away. Instead, being replaced by the feeling of both my boss's hands grabbing the sides of my thin, lace panties; ripping them. I finally let out a noise; a surprised sort of panicked noise. Luckily Mr Grant seemed to be focused on the spot between my legs too much to notice my slip-up. I heard a low groan and felt his hands gripping my plump ass spreading it so he could see all of me.