!mini smut warning!

so ya yall went to the apartment this is what it looked like  

like that basically, and this is your bedroom (yes, i ment it when i said YOUR)

like that it isn't that bad but the beds are one king sized bed

!MINI SMUT WARNING! anybody whos uncomfy w\ that, i will tell you when its safe!

(bear w\ me i have never done a smut before!) O(plus pls listen to this song while you read)

Jack pushed you against the wall as he un-bulked his pants (i am cringing rn HELP!!)

one he unbuckled his belt he lightly tossed you on the bed and undressed you.

once you were undressed he started pounding into you as he grouped your b00bs and started licking them (I AM SO SORRY!! I AM ONLY DOING THIS FOR @omqitzSplashQuuen) and he stopped and pulled out of you and told you to give him head. as the room went w\ loud groans and moans from jackafter a few minutes he came. yall were both panting  trying to catch your breath as soon as yall heard a knock at the door...surprise! it was your landlord.

!Mini smut gone its safe now!

yall quickly got dressed and he told yall to quiet down, or yall will get in aviation notice!

and when yall closed the door jack asked you if you wanted to go out for dinner, and ofc you said yes.

Yall went to (your fave restrant) (sorry my english is just oof-) but ya yall went inside and he orders a whoppa (im sorry i had to!!) and you orders (what ever u wanna order) a few minuets later yall got yalls food and ate and then yall went in the car and he told you yall were going to the movie theater and yall saw A Quiet Place 2 and when all the jump scares were on you jumped into jacks arms. and when the movie was over yall went home and watched anime (if yall dont like anime then do a tv show) you fell asleep in jacks arms ashe admired how beautiful you are <3 then he slowly drifed off to sleep with you in his arms...

words: 406 :)