06. timothy this bitch

chapter six
timothy this bitch

        SIMON LET THE lost and found tote fall to the ground with a thud

SIMON LET THE lost and found tote fall to the ground with a thud. Deena, Everyone in the group stepped forward and immediately started grabbing clothes.

"Alright, we have to decontaminate," Josh instructed. "You can't have any of Sam's blood on you."

"Well, not much I can do about that," Sam remarked, turning to walk away. Deena quickly stood up to follow her.

"Deena!" Josh called out. "You have to get clean too! Not a single drop, okay?"

Holland finished grabbing her clothes and stood up. She tucked her hair behind her ear and went to walk with Kate. Simon gripped her hand, stopping her from following their friend from going into the girls' bathroom.

He wordlessly pulled her into the boys' bathroom. After a minute of waiting for Josh to walk in, he turned to Holland and grinned. "Guess it's just us."

"Yep," she nodded, biting the inside of her cheek. "Just us." She turned away from him to pull her shirt off. She frowned, throwing it to the floor. "I don't have any of Sam's blood on me. I better get my clothes back."

"Better safe than sorry," Simon slipped his shirt off. He spun it around before letting it fall to the ground. Holland faced the sink, turning the faucet on and beginning to scrub herself.

She was clean for the most part. Sweaty and dirty, but clean of Sam's blood. Still, she didn't feel clean. So, she scrubbed and scrubbed, as if she were trying to scrub the night away. Her eyes flickered up to the mirror, grimacing at her reflection. Her hair was ratty and a mess in general. Her skin was paler and her eyes looked slightly sunken.

She looked dead.

She only hoped that she wouldn't end up that way.

Simon moved so he was standing behind her after he took off his pants. "I'll unclasp this for you."

"I don't need to take my bra off-" her breath hitched when his fingers brushed against her back. Her bra was unclasped now. Simon pressed a kiss to her shoulder. "Simon Kalivoda, are you really trying to have sex with me right now?"'

"Is it working?" he murmured.

"Maybe," she responded, turning around and tilting her head to the side to give him better access to her neck. He placed his hands on her hips, hoisting her up so she could sit on the sink.