Chapter 2: It has been years

Me and him jumped on the bed if u know what that means, anyways I thought to myself, did I really have the nasty with Daddy?!? I mean who wouldn't with his plump but muscular hairy, greasy body...it made me have a kink I picked my self up as we got there, he was immediately scolded as peppa and George peeked from there room! I quickly tried to scurry up the stairs but Rachel pulled on my fragile head... she wanted to fight! I easily gave her a bloody nose and black eye.. soon enough she crashed somewhere meaning I had daddy all by myself 😈 we didn't do much but I felt like I had kids, I started taking care of them and I eventually became there mother! I was beyond excited but then I started to throw up... I think Rachel poisoned me! I was so sick I was just like 🤮🤮🤮🤮 all the time!!! Anyways I started to become their mother which meant a lot to me! Daddy and that rat hadn't divorced yet, but daddy was planning too....anyways the rat came home soon and the kids were wondering who she was! Wow 😮 my fragile body and mind were broke as I saw them kissing! I was kicked out and found out I had a food poisoning... I can't believe it!!! How am I going to manage this?!? I can't believe it.... it started getting worse... until the wise old elf came and helped me.. he came with DRACO! Draco from hogwarts! Wow I was in love already.

THEN

I

FOUND

OUT

I was pregnant!!! I was getting so sick and just over Daddy, I mean Percy.... Anyways I soon
gave birth to Mari my beautiful child getting raised by me and my beautiful husband Draco malfoy he was my pride and joy and our little smart cookies got put into Georgie's class, and they wanted a play date! I soon contacted Percy Pig and arrived with my husband! But it was him...

The

One

That

Got

Me

PREGNANT!!!

I soon told Draco and he was ready for a fight while me and Rachel pig talked.