01//

Dedicated to ongthisshitbussin✨💋

As long as I can remember, I had always hobbled behind his broad figure.

He is the most beautiful being I have laid my eyes on.

His hair similar color to my favorite fruit he often gave me called grapes.

When the wind swept by, it exudes a fresh fragrance from all the plants and herbs he concocted in his experiments.

Sadly, my vocabulary is not wide enough to put my feelings into words that may give justice to his whole being.

But I'll try.

He looked more majestic than the ancient towering trees protecting our whole tribe.

His voice was like the cool soothing stream of water, melodic than the singing birds of the night.

Those slanted eyes hid the most valuable treasures, much breathe taking than the rare gemstones unearthed.

Smartest among the pillarmen residing inside, much cunning than the elders sitting on the top.

Many possessed bulging well defined muscles and strong physiques but no one could compare to him in my eyes.

He is simply perfect in every aspect.

My Master is the best. Why? I just knew.

He was the best yet he gave me a place to stay by his side.

The others had said that I was a jinx born from a lower breed and a pure higher being.

Jinx.

I didn't know what that meant but I was aware it wasn't anything good, their tones sounded hostile and something unpleasant altogether.

That's why I didn't want to cross paths with adults. Especially master's elders.

Later I learned what it was, they were mocking me for my origin.

"Half-breed."

"A taint in the tribe's blood."

"Weaker than the preys."

What can I do?

My eyes weren't just that sharp nor accustomed to dark, strength beneath their level and I just didn't grow that fast compared to my few peers.

But what made them hate me more was my ability, my innate immunity against the big ball of light in the sky. Their most feared --- the Sun.

I was five summers when I discovered this, it was purely accidental.

Master was in deep slumber but I awakened from the slight urge to pee.

He taught me where to relieve myself and the cave was dim so I was fairly confident I could manage it by myself.

We were night dwellers or so I thought.

I clambered down from the stone bed, away from his loose hold.

Yes, I slept by master's side since there was only one wide even stone besides the smooth slab of rock he used when working.

He often stayed up late for his research so I sleep first but just like always, I'd wake up with me tucked in his arms.

And so, I carefully maneuvered around the whole area but amidst my wary actions, I still didn't notice the clay pot and knocked it down.

In pure panic with the fear of being scolded, I picked up what I could hold in my hands darting to the entrance.