Chapter One

"Shoto, Natsu! Come on!" Fuyumi called out towards her younger brothers. Fuyumi was the second eldest child to Enji Todoroki, Endeavor, and Rei Todoroki. She was also the only daughter.

"Coming, sis!" Natsuo called as he and Shoto walked out of the house and to Fuyumi.

The three of them had decided to go on a walk to the local cafe. The cafe was quiet and small, a great place to relax. It would surely take their minds off of everything.

The three siblings walked down the street, all happily conversing between eachother. Fuyumi would ask the two of them questions about school, wanting to know how well her brothers were doing in their school work.

As they walked past a alleyway, Shoto heard someone talking. He stopped walking, making the older two also stop. "What is it, Shoto?" Fuyumi asked.

"I heard someone." Shoto mumbled. He turned towards the alleyway and slowly walked forwards. Natsuo went to stop his brother but decided against it, he was a hero in training. It could be someone in trouble.

"Hello?" Shoto called out towards the person. The other person made a sudden movement, making the youngest Todoroki stop in his tracks. "Who's there?" Shoto asked.

No response came from the other person, Fuyumi and Natsuo stepped into the alleyway. Fuyumi quietly tried to tell the two that they should probably leave, her words falling deaf to her brother's ears as they continued to stay in the alleyway.

Footsteps were heard, walking towards the three of them. Anxiety started filling the three siblings. There was something wrong. Something was going to happen.

All of a sudden, light was shot towards the three of them. Fuyumi let out a scream and covered her face with her arms in an attempt to protect herself. Before Shoto could even use his quirk, he dropped to the ground. Natsuo and Fuyumi soon followed suite.

The three of the siblings lay unconcious on the ground, their bodies starting to emit light. Once the light died down, the three of them seemed to have disappeared. In their places where three children. It was them, but their bodies were taken back in time.

___

A few hours before the Todorokis had encountered the unknown villain, a certain burned villain had also come across the other villain.

"What do you want?" Dabi's raspy voice asked, looking at the other coldly despite his fiery quirk.

The other simply smirked. "I want to join your league, if only you'd let me see your leader."

"Unfortunatly, my leader will not be seeing you. What would you bring to the league? And what is your quirk?" Dabi questioned.

The other laughed slightly. "I'd bring so much to the league, I'd be a great asset to your team." The villain said, they seemed cocky and had a big ego. "And, why dont I show you my quirk?:

Dabi shrugged, thinking the other person's quirk was probably useless. "Sure. Show me your quirk." He folded his arms.

"I'll test it on you."

The flame villain was slightly worried. He was starting to get a bad feeling.

Before Dabi could even respond, light came out of the other villain's hands and shot towards Dabi. The light hit him and he let put a scream. He soon fell unconcious, his whole body staring to glow.

The other villain never actually wanted to join the league. They thought that they were stupid. The villain let out a small chuckle. "That's it." They said quietly.

The glowing stopped and in Dabi's place was a small, red haired boy who had a few white streaks of hair. He had a few burns all over him, they didn't look half as bad as the scars he had when he was older.

"It worked." The villain smiled widely, it was a sadistic smile. One that would give you nightmares for weeks or even months. Maybe even years.

That's when the younger three Todorokis stepped into the alleyway, being pulled into the same fate as Dabi.