Chapter Three

Aizawa sat in the faculty room, he was trying to figure out what he should do. Does he call Endeavor? Maybe he should see what the kids say.

After sitting there for a few more minutes, he had a sudden realisation. Touya Todoroki. Touya Todoroki died years ago.

How was he alive?

_

The villain with the de-aging quirk called themself "reverse". A quite simple name, it could easily be guessed.

Reverse was a man in his thirties, he had been watching over the Todoroki family for awhile. He would quite literally be watching their every move.

When Reverse found out that there was another Todoroki, he wanted to find them. He went out searching for this Todoroki. After Reverse realised that the last Todoroki sibling could be dead or could've changed themself completely, he started searching even more.

He had a picture of the Todoroki family. It was all of them together. Reverse stood from afar, watching the villain Dabi fight against Endeavor and Hawks.

He found interest in it. The fire welding hero and villain had such similar quirks. The only difference there seemed to be was the colour.

Reverse looked down at the picture he had in his hands. He looked at a certain boy in the picture. He had red hair that seemed to be turning white, electric blue eyes and a few burns on his face and neck. He stared at the boy for a moment before looking back up and over at Dabi.

A small smile creeped onto his face. "Found you.. Touya.. Todoroki.."

_

Endeavor had fought against a villain years ago, about eight years ago. Unfortunately, the villain managed to get away. The public was confused and angry with this as the flame hero was much stronger than the villain. Endeavor promised the public that he would search to find this villain and take him down.

That villain was Reverse. After being in the fight with Endeavor, he got a sudden motive of trying to destroy his family - not knowing it was quite destroyed already - although Reverse had no quirk that would be suitable for destroying a family, he still tried to find a way.

After Reverse stalked the Todoroki family, he discovered their imperfections. He found out about very small details of the family that could destroy everything.

That's were he thought of it. Finding all of Endeavor's children and turning them into kids. They would all be either teens or adults, trying to move on from their past. What a perfect way to set them back by turning them into little kids.

_

Aizawa returned back to Recovery Girl's office after she had called him to say the rest of the children had woken up.

When he walked into the room, he saw Fuyumi talking with Shoto. Natsuo and Touya seemed to be playing together.

They all stopped and looked over once the door had closed. "Hello. I don't think I told you my name before." He said, glancing over at Fuyumi. "My name is Aizawa."

The siblings just nodded. Aizawa sat down in a chair. "So, I guess I'm going to be the one to explain things to you."

"I guess. Why are we here?" Touya said, looking at Aizawa.

Aizawa looked over at Touya. "You were found in an alleyway unconscious. We decided to bring you here to UA to see if Recovery Girl could figure out what happened."

They all seemed suprised apart from Fuyumi. None of them said anything though. He would've thought Fuyumi had explained a bit to them once they woke up, he thought wrong.

"You four were hit by a de-aging quirk." Aizawa told them. Confused looks grew on the siblings faces. He looked at Shoto. "Shoto, you are one of my students in class 1A. You are supposed to be sixteen."

"If Sho is supposed to be sixteen, does that mean I'm actually nineteen?" Natsuo asked. He got a nod in response. Natsuo turned towards Touya. "I better still be taller than you when we're older!"

Touya frowned at Natsuo. "No! I'll be the tallest cause I'm older!" The two of them started arguing over who would end up taller.

"They argue over this a lot." Fuyumi said, smiling nervously. Aizawa nodded slightly.

"Guys! Now is not the time to be arguing!" Fuyumi exclaimed. The two of them stopped and looked at their sister. "Sorry, Fuyumi." They both said.

They all looked back at Aizawa. "I haven't contacted your father yet as he is busy with hero work. When he isn't busy, I'll call him to come pick you four up."

Touya frowned slightly at this but made no comment. He wanted to stay at UA and learn to be a hero. He wanted to train his quirk. Touya remembered being told by Endeavor he wouldn't be able to become a hero with his quirk since it hurt him. Despite that, he would still use and train himself. That's why he had so many burns.

Natsuo didn't want to go back with Endeavor, he had been ignored a lot by his father. Maybe he could also train his quirk, just like how Touya would train!